At ForAllSecure you will join a talented, ambitious engineering team that is creating truly novel technologies and products that will impact the way people see themselves and the world. We are seeking experienced software engineers to lead our engineering experience efforts and help us scale our software team.
Who we are
We truly and completely believe in the mission to make cybersecurity autonomous. We believe that software eats the world, and is often the root cause for most cyber security issues. We are building products to fix the cycle between problem/fix so that it happens at machine speed, not human speed. To get there, we are engineering technology and products that are super-accurate, performant and scalable.
What you'll do
- Create tools for developers in the CI/CD space and automate CI/CD pipelines
- Install, configure and manage the end-to-end CI/CD pipeline and help the development teams to fit into a continuous delivery model.
- Build reference architectures and prototype reference implementations in the context of CI/CD
What’s in it for you
- You will be a member of a growing team in the exciting space of Cyber Security
- You will see the direct benefits of your contributions and have the ability to make a noticeable difference for the organization and our customers
- You will get the opportunity to keep your skills updated as we work with the best and modern technologies
- Complex yet interesting challenges to improve the depth and breadth of your technical and business skills.
- It’s not your tenure but what you can bring to the table that defines your career growth.
What you will bring
- Many years experience with automating systems and environment deployments using tools such as Jenkins, Git, Jira and Ansible
- Proficiency with the AWS or GCP ecosystem
- Experience with containers and orchestration (e.g., Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience with build, configuration tools (e.g., Ansible, Chef, Jenkins)
- Experience with MySQL or Postgres, MongoDB is a huge plus
- Proficiency with Linux internals, Shell programming, Python.
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills are important in our dynamic environment
- Good understanding of container technology and experience working with Docker and Kubernetes is an additional plus
- BSCS required, MSCS or equivalent preferred
What qualities are we looking for
- Technical Skills: Love for technology. You have to be inherently passionate about technology
- Drive: Self-motivated engineer with intellectual curiosity and a strong go-getter attitude. Passion and energy to implement quality technical solutions.
- Communication: Ability to clearly articulate problems, solutions, risks, rewards etc. (written and verbal)
- Analytical: Able to see gaps and areas of improvement in process, as well as technologies, providing recommendations and taking the initiative to fix issues, are qualities we love to see in our teams
To address the scale needed by the rapid pace of software growth, companies need security tools that are automated and don’t require lengthy manual analysis to sift out false positives. Our focus at ForAllSecure is to build the next-generation of security products that change how companies develop, test and deploy software.
Our tool Mayhem, a fully autonomous cybersecurity system, was built utilizing over 12 years of research out of Carnegie Mellon and developed by a team of some of the best hackers in the world. In 2016, DARPA hosted the Cyber Grand Challenge, the world’s first all-machine hacking tournament, in which Mayhem competed and took first place against industry and best challengers from academia. Since then, we have been bringing this product to market. The Mayhem solution makes software validation testing radically simpler with a powerful combination of intelligent fuzzing, symbolic execution, and checking of static security indicators.
Currently Mayhem has found vulnerabilities in several open source projects, components in production aircraft, and critical flaws in embedded devices. This is only the beginning as we plan to have Mayhem bring automation, usability and scalability to today’s software security problem.