ForAllSecure's software engineers develop the next-generation of security tools that change how companies develop, test and deploy software. We're looking for backend engineers to bring our technology to market and who bring fresh ideas from all areas, including clean API design, distributed computing, large-scale system design, and security. As a startup, we need our engineers to be versatile and be enthusiastic to take on new problems across our stack as we continue to push our technology forward.
- Design, build, and maintain APIs, services, and systems necessary to bring our technology to market.
- Work with engineers across the company to build new features.
- Improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes.
- BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field involving coding, or equivalent practical experience.
- Several years of experience designing, building and maintaining clean and efficient APIs in a corporate or startup environment.
- Strong knowledge of web technologies, including details of HTTP, and common web frameworks such as Flask and SQLalchemy.
- Experience with container-based and virtualized deployments - e.g., Docker, AWS.
- Authorized to work in the US (US citizen or Green card holder)