As a Senior Windows Engineer, you will be responsible for our initial build-out of Windows support for Mayhem. Our solution is currently Linux based. Mayhem performs dynamic analysis an fuzzing, and as such needs to be able to automatically launch a windows program thousands of times, and perform dynamic analysis of each run. We’re looking for an engineer that brings the experience to design and build the initial MVP to help solve this problem.
ForAllSecure was the first place winner of the DARPA Cyber Grand Challenge, which fully autonomously found and prevented security bugs in Linux-like software. The company has been applying its patented technology to making the world’s software safe. Named to MIT Technology Review’s 2017 list of 50 Smartest Companies, ForAllSecure has already built a profitable business with key Federal and enterprise customers, all without venture capital funding. Our customers include Fortune 1000 companies in aerospace, automotive and high-tech industries, as well as the Department of Defense. You will help ForAllSecure bring their pioneering technology to market by leveraging your experience building enterprise software solutions.
- BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Authorized to work in the US (US citizen or Green Card Holder)
- 6 years experience developing C/C++ on Windows in a role that required understanding Windows internals.
- Familiarity with Fuzzing and/or dynamic analysis
Other Technologies We Use In the Company
- C/C++/OCaml/Python for development
- Binary analysis, fuzzing and symbolic execution for dynamic analysis security tool portfolio.
- Python, Flask, Postgres, Nginx, S3, React/Redux for our infrastructure.
- Container technologies including Docker, Kubernetes for infrastructure packaging and deployment
- Cloud Services including AWS and GCE