FON Advisors is seeking a Junior Financial Analyst candidate to support a customer program in either Reston, VA, or Washington D.C. Active TS/SCI is required.
- Provide financial management expertise to assist Chief Financial Office - Mission Services (CFO-MS) in reconciliation of unliquidated Obligations and the Tri-Annual Review process
- Responsible for reviewing, reconciling, and clearing unpaid obligations.
- Research and investigate all unpaid balances
- Coordinate with both internal and external customers to develop process improvements within financial management
- Review hardcopy accounting records comparing to electronic records and resolve any differences
- Assist with all unliquidated obligations, accounts payable and accounts receivable transactions for timeliness, accuracy, and completeness
- Provide support in documenting current processes and ensure the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Desktop Guides are current.
- Active TS/SCI (will require a CI Poly after entering into the position)
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent training.
- 0-3 years of experience
FON Advisors is proud to serve as a trusted advisor to government agencies, corporations, and investors. We help clients stay at the forefront of innovation so they can achieve their strategic goals. We work with mission driven organizations, helping businesses and government agencies operate and procure more effectively. We have decades of experience creating non-traditional approaches to government procurement that drive sustainable solutions for mission critical requirements. We excel at helping clients clearly articulate their portfolio of innovations to create new markets for their technology, optimizing existing products to broaden current revenue opportunities, and providing timely information to focus strategic capital deployment.
FON Advisors is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves on recruiting, hiring and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. We are committed to an inclusive environment and are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, pregnancy, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.