FON Advisors is seeking a Senior Acquisition Executive to assist DIA’s Chief Information Officer (CIO-4) Program Execution Office (PEO) in reengineering, supporting, and implementing a rigorous and holistically focused acquisition process.
- Provide senior level consulting in support of end-to-end acquisition support services for all CIO customers/stakeholders.
- Advise in the preparation of acquisition strategies, purchase request, packages, and documentation such as Performance Work Statements (PWS), Independent Government Cost Estimates (IGCEs), and Justification and Approvals (J&As).
- Assist in program governance and oversight of multiple award and multiple task order efforts.
- Support acquisition governance boards, working groups, and TEMS.
- Plan, prepare, and maintain current acquisition plans and overall program office acquisition administration functions such as program control and tracking.
- Coordinate with technical experts and contracting office to ensure project milestones are reflected in contractual documents.
- Determine appropriate Government-Furnished Equipment/Information (GFE/GFI) for acquisitions based upon the scope and requirement.
- Provide analysis and recommendations to support transition to commercially provide development models for improving acquisition mechanics.
- Drive process improvement to DIA’s acquisition processes.
- Develop agile business transformation tools and processes to manage activities using agile methodologies.
- Assist in the development of acquisition architecture and engineering roadmap.
- Work directly with stakeholders to align business and acquisition processes to industry and DIA best practices.
- Support Stakeholder Engagement in identifying and developing business needs, requirements, capability, architectures, software design, agile task prioritization, and other requirements as needed.
- Educate and guide stakeholders and pilot programs through the full acquisition lifecycle.
- Other tasks as required.
- Must have an active/current TS/SCI and be able to pass a CI Poly.
- Must have at least 10 years' experience with DoD/IC Acquisition.
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent training and experience. Master's degree preferred with advanced training in DoD/IC Acquisition.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with customer, team, and leadership.
- Understanding of the IC, IC ITE, DoD, and DIA acquisition frameworks and architectures.
- Experience with Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), DoD FAR Supplements (DFARs), and/or DoD Acquisition 5000 Series and ICD 801.
- DAWIA Level I, II, and/or III certification.
Travel may be required both inside and outside the Washington National Capital Region (NCR).
FON Advisors is proud to serve as a trusted advisor to government agencies, corporations, and investors. We help clients stay at the forefront of innovation so they can achieve their strategic goals. We work with mission driven organizations, helping businesses and government agencies operate and procure more effectively. We have decades of experience creating non-traditional approaches to government procurement that drive sustainable solutions for mission critical requirements. We excel at helping clients clearly articulate their portfolio of innovations to create new markets for their technology, optimizing existing products to broaden current revenue opportunities, and providing timely information to focus strategic capital deployment.
FON Advisors is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves on recruiting, hiring, and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. We are committed to an inclusive environment and are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, pregnancy, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.