FON Advisors is looking for talented, people-oriented individuals who are passionate about blending data, marketing, and analytics to provide actionable insights for our clients. As an Analyst, you thrive working in a fast-paced environment, surrounded by brilliant and goal-oriented colleagues and enjoy keeping up with news and media looking for trends. The successful candidate will be comfortable creating, interpreting, and analyzing insights that help our clients meet their business goals. The Analyst excels at working with data and using it to tell a story that helps our clients understand market trends and drive future action.
- Research, develop, and apply new technical and analytical capabilities to solve client and project needs
- Collaborate with firm partners to translate business problems into technical solutions
- Conduct advanced analytics and create analysis-ready data sets
- Account for the timeliness, quality and accuracy of all assignments
- Work directly with client-facing teams to achieve and exceed client goals
- Create and evaluate models to address complex client needs
- Learn and use terminology appropriate to the national security and global risk management industry
- Incorporate client business goals into firm proprietary metrics to create clear reports that meet specific research objectives and deliver actionable insights
- Interpret these analytics and analyses to identify key trends and next steps with a client
- Work with researchers, data scientists, and account leads to create insightful, timely solutions to projects
- Assist with insuring data and database integrity, including the identification, research, and correction of data outliers
- Collaborate with data scientists, data analysts, and other analysts to prioritize strategies for fulfilling mission priorities
- Define relationships between seemingly unrelated events through deductive reasoning
- Active TS/SCI with Full Scope Poly
- Bachelor’s degree and 0-2 years related experience
- Advanced MS Office skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Exemplary communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to document and explain technical details clearly and concisely
Travel may be required both inside and outside the Washington National Capital Region (NCR).
FON Advisors is proud to serve as a trusted advisor to government agencies, corporations, and investors. We help clients stay at the forefront of innovation so they can achieve their strategic goals. We work with mission driven organizations, helping businesses and government agencies operate and procure more effectively. We have decades of experience creating non-traditional approaches to government procurement that drive sustainable solutions for mission critical requirements. We excel at helping clients clearly articulate their portfolio of innovations to create new markets for their technology, optimizing existing products to broaden current revenue opportunities, and providing timely information to focus strategic capital deployment.
FON Advisors is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves on recruiting, hiring, and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. We are committed to an inclusive environment and are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, pregnancy, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.