FON Advisors is looking for a dynamic Business Operations Specialist (BOS) to join our growing team. The BOS coordinates and provides matrix support to the entire organization and ensures operations adherence to standard business processes. The BOS must be capable of managing competing priorities and tasks to meet deadlines and ensure follow-through on projects and assignments. A successful BOS possesses outstanding organizational skills, demonstrates initiative, and shows a willingness to continuously develop new skills. The position requires a strong customer service orientation, good judgment, discretion, and flexibility. The successful candidate must demonstrate effective and professional written and oral communication.
- Provides proposal coordinator support by reviewing solicitation packages and drafting compliance matrices for proposal team review.
- Oversee the development of proposals, ensure that documents are secure and adhere with company standards, facilitate the proposal review process, and guide production of the final draft.
- Develop proposal communication briefing material that will include graphic layouts and PowerPoint presentations.
- Create and maintain spreadsheets and databases for status tracking of contract actions, including status of pending requests, renewals, and modifications.
- Reviews and audits contractual documents that impact the company.
- Develop data, reports, narrative, and supporting justification for financial planning
- Monitor spending, generate reports from financial systems, and prepare budget reports, charts, graphs, and presentations.
- Analyze established and existing processes and suggest methods for streamlining and improving operations.
- Establish and update standard operating procedures and business processes.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Advanced knowledge of PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
Travel may be required both inside and outside the Washington National Capital Region (NCR).
FON Advisors is proud to serve as a trusted advisor to government agencies, corporations, and investors. We help clients stay at the forefront of innovation so they can achieve their strategic goals. We work with mission driven organizations, helping businesses and government agencies operate and procure more effectively. We have decades of experience creating non-traditional approaches to government procurement that drive sustainable solutions for mission critical requirements. We excel at helping clients clearly articulate their portfolio of innovations to create new markets for their technology, optimizing existing products to broaden current revenue opportunities, and providing timely information to focus strategic capital deployment.
FON Advisors is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves on recruiting, hiring, and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. We are committed to an inclusive environment and are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, pregnancy, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.