FON Advisors is seeking a highly skilled, exceptionally motivated Senior AWS Dev/Ops Engineer to assist in the deployment and management of various cloud environments within the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA). This position is located in Reston, VA and Washington, DC.
- Design and develop AWS infrastructure for Dev, Test and Ops.
- Standup, automate, and manage AWS environments for multiple projects and programs.
- Lead service delivery and support functions and work with tech team to manage production uptime and availability.
- Ensure application and/or infrastructure security with industry best practices and tools.
- Maintain monitoring of environments, generate and analyze cloud metrics, and developing standard reports for the government.
- Excellent communication skills with customer, team, and leadership.
- Manage and implement Configuration Management and Risk Management Framework.
- Other tasks as required.
- Active TS/SCI security clearance with ability to pass CI Poly.
- Must have at least 10 years experience in cloud engineering or related field.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent training and/or experience with a Master's degree or advanced training in information technology.
- Experience setting up AWS infrastructure, VCPs, and security user groups and roles.
- Strong experiences with multiple AWS services IIAM, Cloud Formation/Formation Templates, CloudWatch, ECS, Lamda, …).
- Familiarity with containers and container management frameworks such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experiences with CI tools
- Relevant technical Skills (e.g. scripting, Python, etc.)
- AWS Certifications or other cloud certifications
- Deep understanding of AWS architecture
- Experience working within DIA.
FON Advisors is proud to serve as a trusted advisor to government agencies, corporations, and investors. We help clients stay at the forefront of innovation so they can achieve their strategic goals. We work with mission driven organizations, helping businesses and government agencies operate and procure more effectively. We have decades of experience creating non-traditional approaches to government procurement that drive sustainable solutions for mission critical requirements. We excel at helping clients clearly articulate their portfolio of innovations to create new markets for their technology, optimizing existing products to broaden current revenue opportunities, and providing timely information to focus strategic capital deployment.
FON Advisors is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves on recruiting, hiring, and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. We are committed to an inclusive environment and are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, pregnancy, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.