Personal Trainer

Focused Individual Training (FIT), located in Los Altos, CA,is in the business of optimizing health with the intention of aiding our clients in living a longer and better life. We are a progressive training facility with 20 trainers and over 400 clients. Our clients range in age from young to elderly and from athletic to de-conditioned. FiT coaches strive to educate clients about, and support them in adopting, the critical components of long term health and lifelong vitality. FiT offers a holistic approach based on a proven health hierarchy, provides evidence-based training, professional instruction and education with the overarching goal of positively impacting our clients’ lives and has been successfully doing so for 17+ years. We are looking for highly qualified trainers that display integrity, enthusiasm, and energy to work as part of our team.

Striving to positively impact peoples' lives pertains not only to the training we provide, but also, the information we share, the way we share it, how we interact with one another, the atmosphere in the gym, etc. Our goal is to provide clients with a comprehensive approach to optimizing their long term health and to base our recommendations on their specific needs. 90% of our business is personal training for clients who, for the most part, seek our help because they wouldn't be or haven't been consistent with exercising on their own or haven't seen the results they hoped for from their own efforts. The other 10% of our business is comprised of CrossFit, CrossFit Kids, LOLA Bootcamp, and FiT Buddies. Our trainers are all employees who are invested in the improvement of the team as a whole through their attitude, expertise, and collaboration. If this sounds like an environment in which you would thrive, please submit your resume.

Members of our team can expect:
  • Respect and appreciation for their contribution
  • Comprehensive administrative support for scheduling, billing and client communication
  • Company sponsored and/or subsidized continuing education
  • A collaborative, professional environment comprised of like-minded peers
  • Consistent, loyal clientele through personal and word of mouth referrals

Qualified candidates will possess:
  • The desire to be the best in their field
  • Excellent customer service skills- Energy, enthusiasm and positivity
  • Great communication and organizational skills
  • Honesty and professional integrity
  • Passion for continuing education

 In addition to the attributes above, the individual we are seeking will have:
  • Previous training/coaching experience
  • Degree in health science related field, masters degree preferred
  • Current or pending certification through at least one of the following institutions: NSCA, NATA, NASM, CrossFit Inc- CPR/AED certification

Want to apply later?

Type your email address below to receive a reminder

ErrorRequired field

Apply to Job

ErrorRequired field
ErrorRequired field
ErrorRequired field
Error
Error
insert_drive_file
insert_drive_file