Flytedesk is the full-service ad buying platform that is transforming college media by connecting brands and college students via an online media buying platform. As the largest media network of college students in the U.S., Flytedesk allows advertisers to reach 20 million students at scale across all on-campus media channels including print, digital, outdoor, social media, radio and more. Flytedesk’s self-serve platform automates the college advertising experience by giving media buyers the tools to create, book, manage, and measure national campaigns in just minutes. Flytedesk is a Techstars 2015 company and is based in Boulder, Colorado.
Internship / Project Description
Create compelling client case studies by designing surveys, analyzing the data and turning that data in a story the provides insight and value to an advertiser.
Skills & Qualities
- Experience in marketing, media and data analytics with an inherent interest in helping prove out the value of advertising programs.
- Experience in designing research, interpreting data and storytelling.
- Comfortable putting decks together in a collaborative manner. Important to have a point-of-view and be able to defend it.
- Comfortability using Excel to manage and manipulate large sets of data, as well as Microsoft Word and Google Suite
- Attention to detail - the projects you’ll be working on are critical to the supply team’s success, you will be counted on to complete your projects in a timely and accurate manner
- Highly accountable and trustworthy - we’re a small team and each person has to do their part
- Open to juniors and seniors
Nice to have, but not required
- Previous experience using Slack and Trello
- Desired Coursework
- Digital Marketing
- Customer Analytics
- Business Analytics
You will report to Alda Abbracciamento, CMO at Flytedesk. Alda is based in New York, but this position is based in our Boulder Office. You will work cross-functionally with Piper Jackson-Sevy, VP of Growth, Kirsten Suddath, VP of Finance, and Alex Kronman, CEO.
We hire people, not functions. Startups are hard, and constantly changing, so you need to be able to carve out your own role to thrive at Flytedesk. We look for self-starters, who can problem-solve as well as they can execute. We look for grit and kindred-spirits, we’re a family and we work for each other to get where we want to go. We don’t want to hire people who just fit into our culture, we want people who help shape it.
The Fine Print
- This is a part-time, temporary position (5-10 hours/week)
- This position is based out of our Boulder office
- Starting ASAP and running through May 2019
- Flytedesk is an At-Will and Equal Opportunity Employer