Flytedesk is the technology that powers campus advertising.
Advertisers spend $75b per year targeting millennials 18-24, but when they’re in college, they’re almost impossible to reach. 63% block ads online, 57% don’t have cable, and students switch platforms faster than ad products can be developed. Important audience, pain in the ass to reach.
Flytedesk is the largest network of campus advertising and our ad buying platform is the fastest, easiest, most efficient way to access the 20m millennials that live, eat, sleep, work, and play on campus. We currently have $1b of unique inventory that generates 5b monthly impressions.
We’re a Techstars company backed by the founders of CP+B, SpotX, and AOL. Big brands rely on flytedesk to access their millennial audience, like Nintendo, Trojan, Jimmy John’s, Adult Swim, Dr Pepper, the Peace Corps, Publix, L.L.Bean, Chacos, Grubhub, Venmo etc.
Our clients are fortune 500 CMOs and teams from the biggest media agencies in the world. They rely on us as their college media experts and to shepherd them through a world they know they need to be in, but one that can be daunting to understand.
We punch above our weight in all things. We’ve grown from 3 people to 21 in a few years and we’re looking for someone who won’t flinch in the face of enormous opportunity – someone who always wins and traffics in relationships built on transcendent authenticity.
Building a company isn’t for everyone, we embrace the difficulty because we have the opportunity to change how things our done.
Your primary responsibility is to integrate Flytedesk into big media agencies and advertising brands. You can translate deep experience working with brands and agencies into helping build the next great company that solves the biggest pain points in the industry.
- 2 to 5 years experience in large agencies or high-performance sales organizations
- Self-starter, willing to figure out anything
- Superior communication skills; both written and interpersonal
- Experience selling some or all media types (Print, Digital, Social and OOH a plus)
- Team player, we’re only as good as our people and our people are family
- Previous experience in AdTech a plus
The Fine Print
- Compensation commensurate with experience, will include equity + base + commission
- This is a full time, salaried position
- This position is based out of NYC, with periodic travel to Boulder, CO (!!!!)
- You will report directly to the VP of Sales, also based in NYC
- Start date: as soon as possible
- Flytedesk is an At-Will and Equal Opportunity Employer
- Flytedesk offers an amazing list of benefits, including:
- Untracked PTO
- Holiday paid time off
- Health, Dental, Vision, and LTD Insurance
- Bereavement leave
- Work MacBook
- Professional development budget