At FLYR, we're changing the way airline industries use data to ease the traveler’s experience — from dynamic pricing, elastic demand forecasting, to bundling the best offers for end users. We’re taking off on a mission to deliver a real-time prediction and tracking platform to major travel industry partners, each with millions of consumers hungry for a new, first-rate travel shopping experience.
To achieve this vision, we’re looking for a talented & diverse group of Senior Software Engineers who love traveling and solving technical complexities to join our rapidly growing startup in San Francisco & Kraków, Poland.
Our Engineering team is responsible for all things data infrastructure — building scalable data flows, crafting service
architectures, and bringing leading-edge ML-based products to market.
As a team of engineers, we strongly believe in fostering an environment for intellectually interesting work that advances your career progression on this journey. Let’s get you on board soon.
What will your destination look like at FLYR?
- You will ship the latest new features for the FusionRM platform, in order to disrupt the airline industry's pricing problems.
- You will collaborate with self-organizing small Scrum teams comprised of Data Scientists, Product Managers, and Product Engineers.
- You will architect appropriate API designs features for our enterprise-level customers.
- Lead designing and developing modern software, primarily in Python
- Share discoveries and gained knowledge among other members of the team
- Support of younger teammates and Tech Lead
- Work in the Scrum team comprised of Tech Lead, Engineers, Scrum Master and Product Manager
What can you bring on this trip?
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Software Development
- Good knowledge of Python/OOP, Flask framework, API implementation
- Good understanding of Design patterns, GIT, Unix/Linux, Docker
- Passion for agile methodology,
- Modern software development practices (CI/CD, Unit Test, Test automation, etc)
- Good written and oral, communication skills in English
- You are skilled in the art of building well architected and scalable software
- Nice to have: PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, Redis
- B2B or regular employment contract
- Flexible working hours
- Working from home
- Hardware to choose
- Health Care
- More to come
FusionRM, our dynamic revenue management platform, is used by several major commercial airlines both internationally and domestically. Our platform is growing with strong customer demand for this game-changing tool.
Total $15M to date.
Series A of $8M led by the Peter Thiel Fund (2017).
Other investors include: JetBlue Technology Ventures, Streamlined Ventures, AXA Strategic Investors, Amadeus, Western Technology Investment (WTI).