At FLYR, we're changing the way airline industries use data to ease the traveller’s experience from dynamic pricing, elastic demand forecasting, to bundling the best offers for end users. We’re taking off on a mission to deliver a real-time pricing and machine learning platform to major travel industry partners, each with millions of consumers hungry for a new, first-rate travel shopping experience.
To achieve this vision, we’re looking for a Technical Product Owner, User Interface to lead the evolution of our airline analyst User Interface in Kraków, Poland. Our user interface is literally the face of our AI Pricing platform and airline stakeholders’ impression of the tool is their impression of our product. The User Interface team is composed of software developers and data analysts, tasked with developing the backend and frontend systems. As the title suggests, the Technical Product Owner manages the platform from conception through execution. You will develop quick UI improvements to address analyst pain-points, and long term roadmaps geared towards achieving control and comfort with FLYR’s pricing products, then you will drive the execution of these roadmaps.
As a team of data scientists and engineers, we strongly believe in fostering an environment for intellectually interesting work that advances your career progression on this journey.
Let’s get you on board soon.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work with our data scientists and software engineers to understand the finer details of flight revenue performance analysis
- Work with airline executives and analysts to understand their top priorities and pain-points
- Develop and execute a roadmap to deliver clear improvements in FLYR’s User Interface
- Manage the design and development of both frontend and backend systems
- This role will be reporting directly into the Chief Architect in San Francisco
- Willingness to travel and interface with airline customers around the globe
- Some schedule flexibility in the evenings to interface with teams in San Francisco
- You have 5+ years building and/or managing full-stack web applications with an emphasis on Analytics or Business Intelligence
- Experience working as or with UI/UX designers
- Experience with product lifecycle methodologies from idea to launch
- Highly organized and detail oriented with exceptional time management skills
- Able to communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Revenue management and/or travel industry experience a plus
- Experience working with distributed teams
What can we offer you?
- Regular employment contract (or B2B)
- Flexible working hours
- Working from home
- Medical care | Sport card
- Work equipment to choose (laptop /macOS or Linux/, monitor, keyboard etc.)
- Training budget
- Many more!
About FLYR product
FusionRM, our dynamic revenue management platform, used by major commercial airlines both internationally and domestically. FusionRM unlocks unique opportunities by leveraging a forecasting platform that was built from the ground up to use machine learning and artificial intelligence techniques throughout an airline's commerce funnel. Our platform is growing with strong customer demand for this game-changing tool.
More about us
In any case of interest try to reach our HR in Poland: Matt (firstname.lastname@example.org)