Try new things. Influence processes. Do work you can be proud of. Be an Account Director at Fluid!
At Fluid we work to live, not live to work. Taking risks and doing new things is core to what we do. We think great ideas can come from anyone, regardless of role or level. You are not defined by your job description. We are a team of generalists and value flexibility and adaptability. If you want to partner with high-profile brands and directly impact a product, then this is the place for you. Most importantly, if you believe that the people make a great company, then this is definitely the place for you!
We are looking for a passionate and highly collaborative Account Director to join our growing team in New York. You will be responsible for managing and expanding existing client relationships at senior levels within Fluid’s customer base and assisting the sales team in new business development. As the primary business contact for existing key accounts, you'll hold the key to the client’s experience with Fluid.
You will be working with a talented group of account and project managers. Egos are not part of our culture. We support each other while having fun and getting $h*t done. Individuals are self-motivated, proactive and action-based. We take pride in the work we do and the solutions we provide our customers.
You can identify and engage with top-level client contacts to identify new opportunities within the client's enterprise. You will strategically cultivate new opportunities, drive incremental sales, and leverage key relationships to enable account saturation and promote Fluid within the organization. You must be an expert in the clients’ businesses and capable of reading a client's personality and appetite for change and act accordingly, making you a clear leader of the business both with the client and within Fluid. As the “ultimate” consultant to the client, you must align the client’s expectations and Fluid’s deliverables, ensure the Fluid team is appropriately staffed, executing properly and meeting the client’s expectations.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
- Inspire overarching strategic thinking on account across all disciplines
- Provide thought leadership to help guide clients in the digital space
- Understand clients’ business and generate new ideas to enhance client performance
- Build trust, credibility, and client referrals
- Develop specific, measurable client business objectives
- Establish Fluid’s priorities within a given account
- Preserve account revenue base and increase account size in revenue potential
- Ensure alignment of client’s and Fluid’s goals
- Work closely with finance and project management to ensure proper account resourcing
- Establish revenue and profitability goals and deliver revenue and profit growth
- Build trusting, collaborative multi-tiered client relationships
- Represent the client’s POV within Fluid
- 7-10 years experience, with significant account management experience in the digital interactive agency space, preferably working on online retail/eCommerce accounts
- Strong familiarity with the eCommerce solutions marketplace desired
- SEO/SEM experience a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills a must
- Up to 25% travel as needed
- Competitive salaries
- Flexible time off program
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid sick days
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- Company paid life and disability insurance
- Flexible spending accounts (health care & childcare)
- Apple MacBooks
- Employee discount program
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Company social
- Company volunteer days
- Much more..
Fluid delivers award-winning customized digital solutions by transforming global businesses through innovative customer experience. Our work for world-class customers like The North Face, Fender, Michael Kors, Puma, Vans and many others spans consumer experiences across the web, social and mobile. Brands and retailers tap our unique combination of strategic consulting, design, development services to delight and engage today’s digitally savvy consumers, while building engagement, increasing brand loyalty and driving conversions.
Fluid is based in both Oakland and New York. This position will be based in New York.
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume to http://www.fluid.com/careers. We will review submissions and contact you if there is a suitable match.
Fluid does not accept resumes from independent recruiters or persons other than the applicant via Fluid.com. Fluid therefore does not recognize any claim for recruiting, referral or any other fees arising out of applicants engaged or hired by Fluid with respect to resumes received via Fluid.com. By submitting a resume to Fluid via Fluid.com, you acknowledge that you are aware of Fluid’s policy and unconditionally waive any and all recruiting, referral or any other fees based on such submission.