Flowroute, the first software-centric carrier, provides communication services and technology for cloud-based products. By providing businesses programmatic access to communications infrastructure services, Flowroute removes the complexity of introducing new communications solutions to market. The patented nationwide Flowroute HyperNetwork™ delivers leading carrier-quality calling and messaging services with unparalleled reliability, reach, and simplicity.
Who we are:
Our organization embodies a unique culture that values strong collaboration and connection with our customers that allows us to partner in our joint innovation. We are hungry to explore opportunities, are inspired by collective creativity, and boldness in the face of tough challenges. We actively nurture an environment where everyone is encouraged and expected to share their ideas and perspectives. We are an organization that puts our purpose for serving first and honors our commitments to customers, teammates and ourselves.
Flowroute is a privately held company based in Seattle, Washington.
About the job:
We are looking for a rockstar Product Manager (PM) to help create the AWS of telecommunications. As a PM, you will synthesize your profound understanding of customer pain points/aspirations, market landscape and technology trends to launch differentiated high value-add products. This role is a fantastic balance of both strategic thinking and tactical execution.
- Own the product vision and strategy; ensure alignment with broader company goals
- Develop rationale and business cases to support new product initiatives and product choices
- Compile and effectively communicate a data driven roadmap to all stakeholders
- Determine the scope, draft epics and create compelling user stories for new features
- Partner with development teams on backlog grooming, sprint planning and acceptance testing
- Lead cross functional team comprising of product development, customer support, marketing and sales on the launch of new capabilities
- Systematically engage customers, prospects and other stakeholders to understand how we can better serve our customers, improve our products and innovate together
- Work closely with present and future partners to optimize the delivery of new capabilities
- 2-4 years of experience as a Product Manager or Product Owner for a technology company
- Knowledge of product lifecycle management and agile software engineering practices
- Working knowledge of Databases, Analytical Tools and Public Cloud Service offerings
- Proven ability to collaborate with cross functional teams
- You are energized by a fast paced environment, comfortable with ambiguity and love to hustle
- You are excited to roll up your sleeves when necessary but are also comfortable with big picture thinking
- You are technically inclined and are able to effectively communicate with developers
- Experience with large scale systems and API design is a strong plus
- Experience in the telecom domain (cloud communications in particular) is desirable
- CSPO, Pragmatic Marketing (or similar) certification a plus