Flowroute, the first software-centric carrier, provides communication services and technology for cloud-based products. By providing businesses programmatic access to communications infrastructure services, Flowroute removes the complexity of introducing new communications solutions to market. The patented nationwide Flowroute HyperNetwork™ delivers leading carrier-quality calling and messaging services with unparalleled reliability, reach, and simplicity.
Who we are:
Our organization embodies a unique culture that values strong collaboration and connection with our customers that allows us to partner in our joint innovation. We are hungry to explore opportunities, are inspired by collective creativity, and boldness in the face of tough challenges. We actively nurture an environment where everyone is encouraged and expected to share their ideas and perspectives. We are an organization that puts our purpose for serving first and honors our commitments to customers, teammates and ourselves.
Flowroute is a privately held company based in Seattle, Washington.
Who YOU are:
You are a creative, positive and forward-thinking individual with high ethical standards and professionalism. You thrive in fast-paced environments and enjoy designing and implementing new processes. You are detail-oriented, organized, and have great time management skills. You are process driven and strive to identify areas of improvement. You have a welcoming personality and are a great motivator with a track record of getting things done in collaboration with others. You are happiest when leaning into challenges and managing several projects at once. You are a great listener and can share information through speaking and writing clearly and understandably. You are passionate about the tech industry and startup culture!
This role is within the Finance and Administration function. 40% of this role is responsible for Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and other Accounting duties as needed. 40% of this role will be responsible for office management duties including facilities management, coordinating office cleanliness and weekly company gatherings and co-planning company events. The remaining 20% of this role will assist with human resource and administrative tasks.
The role includes responsibilities in the following areas:
- Accounts Payable duties including vendor management and creation, invoice coding and approvals, issuing payment to vendors.
- Accounts Receivable duties including invoicing customers and facilitating on-time payments from customers.
- General Accounting duties including assisting with month-end general journal entries and account reconciliations.
- General Office Management:
- Processes mail.
- Acquires supplies and coordinate shipping, as necessary.
- Coordinates movement of teams throughout the office.
- Coordinates office cleanliness.
- Manages Flowroute Mozzarella Mondays, Waffle Wednesdays, BINGO Fridays.
- Purchases food and snacks for the office.
- Acts as liaison for building management and office vendors.
- Ensure the office is equipped with the supplies needed to function smoothly.
- Assists in facilitating social events such as summer picnics and holiday parties.
- General HR and Recruiting:
- Schedule interviews for recruiting candidates.
- Assist with the recruiting process as necessary, including writing job descriptions, managing job postings on our applicant tracking system, and screening candidates.
- Assist with ad hoc HR tasks and projects including annual nondiscriminatory reporting, open enrollment, etc.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Comfortable presenting to large groups.
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with diverse audiences.
- 1-2 years accounting experience, preferred.
- Associate or Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- QuickBooks experience a plus.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Outlook).