Flowroute, the first software-centric carrier, provides programmatic access to communications infrastructure services and technology for cloud-based products. Our organization embodies a unique culture that values strong collaboration and connection with our customers - we are hungry to explore opportunities, are inspired by collective creativity, and boldness in the face of tough challenges. We actively nurture an environment where everyone is encouraged and expected to share their ideas and perspectives.
What will you do?
Flowroute is seeking a Numbering and Portability Specialist to set our customers up for success by enabling them to join our network without having to sacrifice their existing phone numbers. While similar to changing providers for your cell phone, the porting process can be far more intricate process for wireline phone numbers. You will do the legwork to make this transition as seamless as possible for our customers - working with your team, you will do everything from reviewing documentation, filling out forms, calling up carriers, managing huge databases and everything in between to make the magic happen.
Successful team members sweat the details because they know that every detail is part of the bigger picture. They also take ownership of issues, seeing them through from beginning to end - and have the discernment to know when to ask for help.
What are the requirements?
- Strong attention to detail & process.
- A drive to take ownership of issues.
- Focus on the customer experience.
- Strong communication, both verbal and written - especially when communicating to stakeholders with varying levels of technical knowledge.
- A passion for efficiency.
- The ability to execute repetitive tasks and work accurately without burning out.
- A proficiency in Microsoft Excel and databases with GUI’s.
- The capability to prioritize urgent and non-urgent issues on the fly.
- Comfortable working with and learning new technologies.
- An Associate’s degree (2 years) or equivalent work experience.
- Leadership experience.
- Awards for amazing customer service, problem solving and general awesomeness.
- Familiarity with VoIP, telephone number routing, and FCC telecom regulations.
- Inventory management experience.
- Ability to automate workflows.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive compensation.
- Transit pass.
- Health, dental, and vision benefits.
- Stock Options.
- Generous PTO and paid holidays.
- Office snacks, drinks, lunches, and breakfasts.