Do you like to eat award winning baked goods and sandwiches?
Do you like working on a great team in a wonderful environment?
If so, do we have the opportunity for you! Flour Bakery + Cafe is looking for experienced Shift Leads for our growing team!
As a Shift Lead at Flour you will be asked to
- Be the model of hospitality in the bakery
- Help to maintain an overall positive team environment
- Provide open communication with your management about the bakeries on-goings, changes, the team, and ideas for improvement
- Demonstrate pride in the bakery by keeping up with cleanliness, and organization and/or assigning cleanliness and organization roles to your fellow employees
- Act as cash controller for the shifts, ensuring accuracy and completion of all cash transactions
- Be adept and knowledgeable with both our catering orders and our delivery system
- Execute perfect store openings and closings in conjunction with your fellow Flour teammates
- Troubleshoot small equipment problems and be fully aware of protocols for equipment failure including who to call for repairs, how to solve small problems and typical equipment substitutions or workarounds
- Place beverage orders
- Take inventory of tea, coffee, and juices
This is a great position if you are looking for more responsibility and growth into management. We are seeking self-motivated employees who thrive working in a fun positive environment and who want to learn how to better delegate, give feedback and think critically within a team.
Applicants should be enthusiastic, hard working, possess strong customer service skills, and be able to work in a professional kitchen. At least one year of professional food service experience is required, and prior supervisory experience is highly preferred. We also ask for availability of 30-40 hours a week and a minimum commitment of one year for shift leaders.