Do you like to make award winning baked goods and sandwiches?
Do you like working on a great team in a wonderful environment?
Flour Bakery + Cafe is looking for experienced prep staff for full time positions working generally 11am-7pm shifts at our production kitchen in the Seaport!
Flour offers a fantastic work environment, an unparalleled commitment to training and communication to make you a better baker, and all the pastries you can eat!
- Extreme enthusiasm about pastry, baking and working as part of a team is a must!
- Applicants must have a strong work ethic, be well-organized, be positive, and be eager to learn
- You must be open to feedback and committed to continuous improvement
- We are seeking self-motivated employees who work well in a fun, positive, fast-paced team environment with possibilities for advancement.
- Excellent attendance, reliability, communication and interpersonal skills
- Readily adaptable to change
- Embraces new information and learns quickly
- Actively problem solves using sound judgment
- Maintain the Flour standard of quality (MOM test) for all items produced
- Maintain the organization and sanitation standards of the Flour kitchen
- Ensure that your station and work areas are clean, tidy and properly set up for the next day before leaving the premises
- Experience in a professional kitchen is preferred
- Availability to work holidays and weekends
- Ability to lift up to 60lbs regularly, operate commercial kitchen equipment, and work on your feet for the entire shift
The shift is very physically active, you are constantly on your feet and moving through the kitchen.