What we do
Florence (florencehc.com) helps advance cures by making clinical trial document management simple, secure and productive.
What You’ll Bring to The Team:
The Office Manager is responsible for coordinating and managing office functions for our Corporate office in downtown Atlanta, and provides executive support for some senior level leaders as well as office staff, as needed. The ideal individual will have strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organization skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities. This position requires that this individual loves to learn, is able to work in fast paced environments, is technologically savvy, and is extremely organized. This is a fast-paced startup with changes happening each day. The Office Manager must be flexible and cool under pressure.
- Manage various office operations and day-to-day activities throughout the office including vending services, office supplies, catering, mail and package services
- Serve as the company’s first point of contact; greeting office guests, answering incoming office calls, manage general email inquiries, etc
- Take joy in planning and coordinating events that promote positive company values- team lunches, team outings, client meetings, annual company retreat, holiday events, birthdays, anniversaries, etc
- Be ready to step in and partner with different functions as needed (People & Culture, Product, Sales & Customer Success, and more); this includes hosting candidates and/or clients, working with expenses/invoices, etc
- Adapt quickly to last-minute needs and execute on tasks in a timely and creative manner
- Coordinates with building to assign office keys and building access cards as well as facility maintenance requests
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the team including but not limited to; calendar management, travel arrangements, expenses, and special projects
- Work with People & Culture Lead to handle candidate interview scheduling and logistics
- Analyze and monitor company resources
An Ideal Candidate Has:
- 3- 5 years experience as an Office Manager
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Proactive problem-solving abilities
- Entrepreneurial and team-oriented spirit with ability to effectively work across all levels of the organization
- Experience in the field of corporate travel and event planning
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills
- Good knowledge and contacts in the local Atlanta area to facilitate team outings, volunteer activities etc
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Google Suite
- A high degree of professionalism and strong work ethic coupled with a sense of responsibility and integrity
What’s in it for you?
- Do good: We insist that health technology is the highest calling for software development. We pride ourselves on working on something bigger than ourselves; helping save lives.
- Work with the best: The Florence team is comprised of document management, clinical trials, and software security experts as well as doctors and Ironman triathletes. Get on board, learn from and work with the best.
- Make the leap: Join our high-output culture to create innovative, modern, and purposeful software solutions.
- Do well: We offer a competitive compensation package, medical and dental insurance, 401(k) and office space in the heart of the city.
How Do You Apply?
Send a cover letter and your résumé via our careers page at https://florencehc.com/careers
, where you can also find out more about us! Cover Letter must address:
- The most challenging situation as an office manager that you have handled
Florence Healthcare supports workplace diversity and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, or any other protected class.