What We Do
Florence (florencehc.com) helps advance cures by making clinical trial document management simple, secure and productive.
What You’ll Bring to The Team:
At Florence we’re passionate about making it easy for our customers to contribute to research and find cures. The Software Sales Executive will target clinical research organizations (CROs) and small Biotech Pharma across the US with the goal of solving critical regulatory and source document management problems through the Florence eTMF solution.
Successful candidates will have demonstrated sales competence, a passion for technology, and an interest in rapid advancement. These are enterprise sales engagements, so candidates will have demonstrated ability to work complex deals with multiple stakeholders. Leads are continuously being generated from trade events, webinars, referrals, and industry data. Reps will receive SDR qualified leads and qualify those before driving the sales process with the customers. Excellent communication skills as well as the ability to be “CEO of your job” in a fast-paced environment are critical. You will:
- Create output. Receive leads from SDR. Develop the prospects that are a fit, work the deal, and make drive project to closure.
- Evangelize and qualify. Understand customers’ problems and introduce Florence eTMF through presentations and demos.
- Work as a team. Partner with our Marketing dept and SDRs to find the projects with the best chance to close.
- Travel. 20% to 30% to visit potential customers, trade events and partner for recruitment, training, and/or growth opportunities
- Grow. This is a personal growth opportunity. Be coached by experienced people who are keen to see you succeed.
An Ideal Candidate Has:
- Demonstrated software sales ability
- Comfort and skill delivering a web based software demo
- Excellent written, verbal, webinar and presentation skills. The “pitch” is an essential part of success
- Have experience with an industry leading CRM system
- Healthcare and Life Science experience is a bonus, but not a requirement
- Bachelor’s Degree
What’s in it for you?
- Do well. We offer exceptional salary + equity compensation, 401(k), meals at the office, the PC setup of your choice and office space in the heart of town, as well as medical and dental insurance
- Achieve. 50/50 OTE comp plan rewards achievement. No Caps!
- Do good. We insist that health technology is the highest calling for software development. We pride ourselves on working on something bigger than ourselves; helping advance cures and therapies
- Evolve. This is a chance to expand your Sales experience and resume
Florence Healthcare supports workplace diversity and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, physical disability, or any other protected class.
Please apply on our website with your cover letter (see below) and resume or send to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sales: Describe the sales accomplishment (preferably in software or healthcare software, if applicable) of which you are most proud
- Why Florence? Tell us why you are interested in joining the Florence team