What We Do
Florence (florencehc.com) helps advance cures by making clinical trial document management simple, secure and productive.
What You’ll Bring to The Team:
At Florence we’re passionate about making it easy for our customers to contribute to research and find cures. The Software Sales Executive will target academic research orgs and Integrated Healthcare systems with the goal of solving critical regulatory and source document management problems through the Florence eBinder Suite™. We simply help get important drugs and devices to market faster.
Successful candidates will have demonstrated sales competence, a passion for technology, and an interest in advancing clinical research with great software. Excellent communication skills as well as the ability to be “CEO of your job” in a fast-paced environment are critical. You will:
- Create output Work with an SDR to target prospects, develop the prospects that are a fit, work the deal to close. Leads are continuously being generated from trade events, webinars, referrals, and industry data.
- Evangelize and qualify. Understand customers’ problems and introduce the eBinder Suite™ across healthcare organizations doing clinical research. The market is ready.
- Enjoy selling a solution with a strong ROI.
- Work as a team. You will work with skilled Sales Engineers on most of your projects.
- Travel. 30% to visit potential customers, trade events and partner for recruitment, training, and/or growth opportunities. This is an inside/outside role.
- Grow. This is a personal growth opportunity. Be coached by experienced people who are keen to see you succeed.
An Ideal Candidate Has:
- Demonstrated sales ability
- Four+ years as a rep, a sales development rep (SDR), business development rep (BDR) or inside sales rep at a technology/software company. Should have experience in both inside and outside sales cycles
- Excellent written, verbal, webinar and presentation skills. Experience selling software in a web-based demo approach is essential
- Have experience with an industry leading CRM system
- Healthcare experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree
What’s in it for you?
- Do well. We offer exceptional salary + equity compensation, 401(k), meals at the office, the PC setup of your choice and office space in the heart of Atlanta, as well as medical and dental insurance
- Achieve. 50/50 OTE comp plan rewards achievement. No Caps!
- Do good. We insist that health technology is the highest calling for software development. We pride ourselves on working on something bigger than ourselves; helping advance cures and therapies
- Evolve. This is a chance to expand your Sales experience and resume
- Enjoy. Our office is in Midtown
Florence Healthcare supports workplace diversity and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, physical disability, or any other protected class.
Please apply on our website with your cover letter (see below) and resume or send to email@example.com
- Sales: Describe the sales accomplishment (preferably in software or healthcare software, if applicable) of which you are most proud
- Healthcare: Describe specific experience in healthcare (if applicable)
- Why Florence? Tell us why you are interested in joining the Florence team