What We Do:
Florence Healthcare helps advance cures by making clinical trial document management simple, secure and productive.
What You’ll Bring to The Team:
At Florence, we’re passionate about making it easy for our customers to contribute to research and find cures. As a Product Manager, you fill a critical position responsible for developing our world-class solution for managing regulatory documents for clinical trials. You will work closely with Customers, Sales, Marketing, and Engineering teams to help create product roadmaps and define detailed product specifications. To be successful you must be a creative problem solver with keen attention to details, and effectively communicate with the Engineering, QA and UX peers. The successful candidate will collaborate efficiently and effectively with the current Product Management team to help build the functionality that solves market, regulatory, or competitive needs. You will:
- Be the voice of the customer and work collaboratively with product development teams to design and deliver product capabilities that meet customer/market requirements
- Collaborate closely with Engineering, UI/UX and Product Management peers to help build high-quality, intuitive features
- Author high-quality functional specifications within an Agile Methodology based on industry and customer requirements
- Educate Customer Experience and Sales Teams on the products through documentation and training sessions
- Provide input into prioritization and creation of roadmap and backlog
An Ideal Candidate Has:
- 1+ years in software product management, Life Sciences software consulting or comparable role
- Has experience working for/with CROs or sponsors
- Skilled in using Agile/Scrum or similar methodologies
- Experience writing detailed user stories and managing a story backlog
- Technical skills to translate business requirements into terms that developers can understand
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal and formal presentation
- Good time-management skills to work in a fast-paced start-up environment
We’ll Be Extra Excited If You Have:
- Experience interacting with Customers, Development, and Customer Experience Teams, both local and remote
- 1+ years of experience in the fast-paced organization performing as a Product Manager/Owner role in the software as a service solution
- B.S. degree in Business, Computer Science or a related technical field strongly preferred. MBA would be a huge plus
- Healthcare information technology experience is a plus
- Familiarity with the Pragmatic Marketing Framework is a plus
- Experience with federal regulatory requirements, including 21 CFR Part 11 and HIPAA regulations is a HUGE plus
What’s in it for you?
- Do good: We insist that health technology is the highest calling for software development. We pride ourselves on working on something bigger than ourselves; helping save lives.
- Work with the best: The Florence team is comprised of document management, clinical trials, and software security experts as well as doctors and Ironman triathletes. Get on board, learn from and work with the best.
- Make the leap: Join our high-output culture to create innovative, modern, and purposeful software solutions.
- Do well: We offer a competitive compensation package, medical and dental insurance, 401(k) and office space in the heart of the city.
Florence Healthcare supports workplace diversity and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, or any other protected class.