Duties of a Partnership Content Lead:
- Overseeing partnership content creation activities for the Flo app
- Working closely with the Business Development team to devise a content strategy that aligns with the company's partnership goals
- Keeping up to date with industry best practices and monitoring content activities of competitors
- Organizing a smooth workflow with outsourced copywriters and outsourced designers, including searching and hiring
- Supervising an entire process of content creation, eliminating any mistakes, misleading and confusing information, i.e. making Flo content perfect
- Analyzing content from the reader’s perspective, keeping the message straightforward and engaging
- Keeping up with regular routine tasks (text formatting, testing).
Background of the ideal Partnership Content Lead:
- 2+ years experience of working with content (as a creator, writer, or manager)
- Degree in Journalism, Marketing or relevant field
- An excellent command of written English
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage time effectively
- Creative minded with an ability to conceive interesting ideas for new content
- Agile-minded person who can resolve issues on the go.
What we offer:
- A chance to improve lives of millions of women worldwide
- Ability to contribute to a world-class product with a large user base
- Competitive salary
- Strong management with a proven track record of successful projects, including MSQRD, AIMatter, Maps.me.
- Full-time employment at the office in Minsk (Belarus).