Tame the chaos at a fast-growing startup.
Flip is looking for someone with great communications and organizational skills to join our Brooklyn offices as an Administrative Assistant. If you’re right for this role, then you’re adept at accomplishing tasks from beginning to end with careful thought and impeccable attention to detail.
- Administrative support for our leadership team: scheduling, booking travel, handling vendors and bills, coordinating meetings with internal and external stakeholders, events and expense reports;
- Help us to grow our team by assisting with benefits research, payroll research and new-hire onboarding for in-office and remote employees;
- Being part of the overall office/admin team for company event planning and coordination, handling all the details from start to finish, as well as making sure supplies and snacks are in stock, managing incoming mail, storage and relationships with vendors;
- Light ad hoc personal assistance.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, while maintaining confidentiality at all times.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills, with the proven ability to take ownership of multiple projects and finish them exceptionally.
- Optimistic, reliable and flexible attitude – willingness to help out wherever necessary and to be part of a team in a fast-paced work environment.
- 2-5 years of experience in an administrative role
- BS/BA degree not required, but preferred
How to apply:
- Send a note to email@example.com telling us why you think you're a good fit and your resume. Applications submitted any other way will not be reviewed.