Work directly with our users to help them get on and off of leases.
At Flip we think the best companies take a lot of offline hassle and make it invisible to the user. We're building a platform that makes moving into and out of a space as easy as deciding where you want to go, and that requires lots of offline logistical work. Our User Operations team collaborates with property owners, property managers, real estate brokers, cleaning and moving firms in order to make sure that our users have an amazing experience. To excel on this team, you should be as comfortable thinking about API integrations as you are making phone calls. You may even get to use a fax machine (no promises).
You'll be joining a small, fast-growing company, which means you'll get to wear many hats and you need to be able to work well with people in other functions (product, growth, engineering and support). On a daily basis you’ll:
- Help Flip listers get out of their apartment leases instantly by making sure that we can work with their landlords, follow their lease terms and building policies, and get the right service providers to their apartments with minimal work.
- Help Flip renters secure the ideal apartment by preparing and perfecting their application for them, getting it to the property manager immediately and with all the necessary data, and following up with both sides until the application is approved.
- Look for opportunities to grow the company by identifying and onboarding property owners and managers that would benefit from our platform.
- We are flexible about working from home, but this is for the most part a job that will require working from our HQ in Williamsburg, Brooklyn.
If you read the above and you're excited about this role, then you probably enjoy dealing with people and think of yourself as pretty organized and detail-oriented. Specifically we'd like to see:
- Experience working directly with customers in sales role. This could mean anything from customer success at a software company to the retail sales floor or some time as a server or host(ess).
- Time in a role that requires extreme attention to detail. You will be handling sensitive documents and preparing apartment rental applications for people.
- Evidence that you can write clearly and casually.
What it's like to work at Flip:
We're a small, non traditional team of entrepreneurially minded people. Take a look at some of our values. How to apply:
Send a short email explaining why you want to work with us to firstname.lastname@example.org. Attach your resume. It will reach our hiring team, and we'll review it. Do not use the form below.