Air-traffic control for hundreds of monthly moves.
At Flip we think the best companies take a lot of offline hassle and make it invisible to the user. We're building a platform that makes moving into and out of a space as easy as deciding where you want to go, and that requires lots of offline logistical work.
As an Operations Associate you'll be in charge of building and improving the systems that enable us to perfect and automate all of this work. Our operations team consists of both engineers and non-engineers, and exists to put itself out of business with automation. To excel on this team, you must be extremely detail oriented and should be as comfortable thinking about API integrations as you are making phone calls.
- Find, vet, schedule and handle quality control for service providers (cleaners, furniture removers, movers, and handymen) in each city market;
- Schedule move ins and move outs to comply with building policies;
- Identifying additional aspects of the Flip Instant experience (people moving out) and Flip lease experience (people moving in and living in our apartments) that could be improved by automation;
- Handle emergencies related to any of the above areas as they come up.
- Detail-oriented. Time in a role that requires extreme attention to detail - or some sort of proof that you don't let things slide.
- Process driven. We're looking for evidence that you're enjoy analyzing processes to make them work better.
- Data driven. You don't make decisions based on gut - you always look at the data first. Bonus points if you've ever helped build a database or a software or hardware product of any kind.
- We are flexible about working from home, but this is for the most part a job that will require working from our HQ in Williamsburg, Brooklyn or remotely from LA or Chicago.
- Flexibility concerning hours & shifts to accommodate a cyclical business
What it's like to work at Flip:
We're a small, non traditional team of entrepreneurially minded people. Take a look at some of our values. How to apply:
Send a short email explaining why you want to work with us to firstname.lastname@example.org. Attach your resume. Do not use the form below - no one on our team will see it.