Make everyone fall in love with Flip
Our goal at Flip is to update each aspect of the apartment rental experience so that people get the same level of service and convenience when they’re renting an apartment as when they’re renting a car, booking a vacation or buying anything online. A big part of this vision revolves around our customer experience team, which helps renters use our platform and maintains a high level of trust and safety within the Flip community.
People remember companies that offer unusually good customer experiences. We need your help to make Flip one of those companies.
As a Customer Experience Associate, you'll spend your day helping people to get the most out of our product. This includes:
- Answering inquiries as they come in on different channels (email, chat, sms and phone) quickly, efficiently. Do everything you can think of to make sure that people walk away from the conversation in love with our brand.
- Answer questions from prospective renters about apartments that we manage, and help them to improve their profiles so they can get approved for the apartments they want;
- Help customers troubleshoot potential bugs or other product issues and report them internally - we’ll count on you to speak on behalf of our customers when we’re prioritizing bugs or making product changes;
- Enforce our trust and safey policies for keeping renters and listers as safe as possible;
- Contribute to our internal and external documentation
- We are flexible about working from home, but this is for the most part a job that will require working from our HQ in Williamsburg, Brooklyn.
- This role requires some weekend work – you’ll need to be open to taking weekend shifts.
- You solve problems. Our Customer Experience team sees a lot of gaps in our product that our customers can’t cross themselves. Help them through while thinking about how to make the process easier for the next person.
- Relevant communications based experienced is important. We need to know that you'll be able to communicate our offering flexibly and clearly.
- Ability to triage between fires that need to be put out immediately and ones that can wait
- Friendly, clear communication style on text and on the phone, with English fluency.
- Observant enough to spot the small details that matter. Curious enough to want to know how things work and continuously have questions in mind.
What it's like to work at Flip:
We're a small, non traditional team of entrepreneurially minded people. Take a look at some of our values. How to apply:
Send a short email explaining why you want to work with us to firstname.lastname@example.org - our team will read it and get back to you if we think there's a fit.Do not use the form below!!