Run the engine that drives Flip.
At Flip we think the best companies take a lot of offline hassle and make it invisible to the user. We're building a platform that makes moving into and out of a space as easy as deciding where you want to go, and that requires lots of offline logistical work. Our operations team is charged with creating a network of local businesses (and some scaling startups) that can handle all the things you wouldn't want to do yourself if you were moving into or out of an apartment.
We’re looking for an Operations Coordinator with a passion for business and logistics to join our team. The ideal candidate is someone who enjoys difficult problems and can keep cool in stressful situations.
Part-time hours are flexible. You can work on your own schedule. This opportunity can transition to a full-time role for the right person.
- Coordinate work with our local service providers (cleaners, handymen, junkers and movers)
- Help build out our new in-house fulfillment center. You’ll ship orders and play a key role in guiding what technology we build as we make this process as easy and painless as possible
- Keep an eye on moves happening in various cities and take action when something goes wrong
- Detail-oriented. Time in a role that requires extreme attention to detail - or some sort of proof that you don't let things slide.
- Process-driven. We're looking for evidence that you're enjoy analyzing processes to make them work better.
- Data-driven. You don't make decisions based on gut - you always look at the data first. Bonus points if you've ever helped build a database or a software or hardware product of any kind.
What it's like to work at Flip:
How to apply:
Send a short email explaining why you want to work with us to email@example.com. Attach your resume. Do not use the form below - no one on our team will see it.