Own the Flip mobile product.
The Flip iOS app
is one of the most important parts of our product, and we're looking for someone to take on the challenge of owning it. It's used frequently by users searching for listings and is a vital tool for listers to communicate quickly with their leads.
As the Mobile Lead you will need:
- Strong product and UI/UX understanding. You will need to be able deliver on a great product.
- To be interested in architecture and managing a stack that scales efficiently. You will set the course for the entire mobile stack and should be confident in your ability to lead it in the right direction.
- A solid background of native iOS programming and tooling. Our app is primarily in React Native, but occasionally we need to dive into native code and you need to be comfortable there.
- Familiarity with React and/or React Native. We don't require you to be an expert in these technologies, but you'll be expected to master them quickly.
- Native Android experience. We currently don't have an Android app but we plan to roll one out soon (reusing most of our React Native code). Having some experience with Android apps would go a long way.
The technologies you'll use are:
- React Native
- React and ApolloGraphQL
How to apply?
Our application process for engineers is a little bit different. Just make a request to the sendJobApplication mutation on our GraphQL API.
Don't apply using the below form. Your application won't be seen by our team.