Flinks is a data company that empowers businesses to provide better financial services to consumers, by connecting users' bank account and providing financial insights. Driven by the belief that data should belong to consumers, Flinks connects to over 250 million financial accounts. Trusted by over 200 world-class companies, We're following the path of some of Canada’s leading tech companies including Shopify, Wealthsimple. Flinks tech is a core-to-business component for companies that are reshaping the world of finance - TransferWise, WealthSimple, and hundreds of other FinTechs. Flinks currently has two offices in Canada, our head office in Montreal (1001 Rue Lenoir, Suite A114) and the other in Toronto (Wework space - 240 Richmond Street West).
About the Job
We’re looking for an experienced Cloud Security Specialist with a white hat hacker mindset to join us. This in-house hacker will work cross-team with all areas of the company to develop security safeguards and countermeasures to protect The successful candidate should understand the fundamentals of computing and security.
- Participate in the implementation, monitoring, and maintenance of security practices in the IT team daily operations and globally for all IT operations across the teams;
- Participate in our cybersecurity program, training, audits and other compliance efforts;
- Work closely with the infrastructure team to maintain a secure environment of our services;
- Configure and maintain network asset testing. Pentesting is part of the job;
- Configure and maintain static & dynamic software testing;
- Be a security evangelist for the whole team;
- Of course, trying to hack our services is part of the job!
- Minimum 5 years of experience in cybersecurity;
- At least 3 years of experience with Linux;
- Experience with large scale systems & networks protection (WAF, IDS, IPS, Firewalls);
- Experience with major Cloud providers (GCP, AWS, Azure);
- Knowledge of SDLC best practices around application security;
- Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes security best practices;
- Ability to write your own tools (bash, powershell, Go, Python, Ruby);
- Focus on automation, repeatability and speed of execution;
- Problem-solving: the ability to dig down and provide solutions, or escalate accordingly;
- Collaborative: eager to participate and contribute to the team;
- Creative: out of the box thinker/ problem solver;
- Coachable: the ability to absorb and apply coaching;
- Judgment: the ability to apply causal reasoning.
What's in it for you
- An amazing office space located in one of the most animated areas of Montreal, St-Henri. The RCA building contains a gym and restaurant;
- Unlimited access to the healthiest and tastiest smoothies and satisfying snacks, fruit and drinks provided daily;
- An environment that encourages autonomy, initiatives and where you can have a direct impact on the future of the company;
- Socials events throughout the year;
- Plenty of books and podcasts from our Library;
- Pet-friendly environment;
- And on top of that, working with talented and driven people who are always ready to go the extra mile with a little splash of craziness in what we do!
Recruiter contact: firstname.lastname@example.org