Flinks is a data company that empowers businesses to provide better financial services to consumers, by connecting users' bank account and providing financial insights. Driven by the belief that data should belong to consumers, Flinks connects to over 250 million financial accounts. Trusted by over 200 world-class companies, We're following the path of some of Canada’s leading tech companies including Shopify, Wealthsimple. Flinks tech is a core-to-business component for companies that are reshaping the world of finance - TransferWise, WealthSimple, and hundreds other FinTechs. Flinks currently has two offices in Canada, our head office in Montreal (1001 Rue Lenoir, Suite A114) and the other in Toronto (Wework space - 240 Richmond Street West).
About the Job
Our Customer Success Manager will be responsible for supporting the Head of Account Management in managing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty. Your job will be to walk customers through the onboarding process and ensure they are set up for success. You will ensure proper integration, communication channel set up, performance monitoring and customer service. This role will require timeline management, direct communication with the customers and clear expectation setting, to ensure satisfaction.
- Act as the first point of contact for new customers onboarding;
- Walk customers through all Onboarding process steps i.e. billing, setup, CRM;
- Establish clear timelines for integration and manage to reach those targets;
- Monitor account performance statistics and technical issue alerts, with the ability to determine proper escalation paths;
- Monitor customer renewal dates and manage expectations to ensure continued business;
- Collect and synthesize customer feedback;
- Keep internal stakeholders and clients updated on the progress of their projects.
2 years of Account Management experience with technology or service or B2B organizations;
- Collaborative: eager to participate and contribute to the team;
- Creative: out of the box thinker/ problem solver
- Analytical: value and comfortable with stats and data
- Communication: very high degree of English, professional
- Coachable: the ability to absorb and apply coaching;
- Judgment: the ability to apply causal reasoning;
- Problem-solving: the ability to understand the client’s pain points and act as a consultant to provide solutions, or escalate accordingly;
- Work ethic: proactively pursuing the highest levels of client satisfaction.
What's in it for you
- An amazing office space located in one of the most animated areas of Montreal, St-Henri. The RCA building contains a gym and restaurant;
- Always access to the healthiest and tastiest Smoothies and satisfying snacks, fruit and drinks provided daily;
- An environment that encourages autonomy, initiatives and where you can have a direct impact on the future of the company;
- Socials events throughout the year;
- Plenty of books and podcasts from our Library;
- Pet-friendly environment;
- And on top of that, working with talented and driven people who are always ready to go the extra mile with a little splash of craziness in what we do!