Flinks is a data company that empowers businesses to provide better financial services to consumers, by connecting users' bank account and providing financial insights. Driven by the belief that data should belong to consumers, Flinks connects to over 250 million financial accounts. Trusted by over 200 world-class companies, We're following the path of some of Canada’s leading tech companies including Shopify, Wealthsimple. Flinks tech is a core-to-business component for companies that are reshaping the world of finance - TransferWise, WealthSimple, and hundreds other FinTechs. Flinks currently has two offices in Canada, our head office in Montreal (1001 Rue Lenoir, Suite A114) and the other in Toronto (Wework space - 240 Richmond Street West).
About the Job
We are looking for a top Sales Enablement Lead that will support the Sales Team in various operational activities;
- Hubspot Enforcer: Keep everyone accountable for updating Hubspot;
- Hubspot Improvements: Create advanced workflows and rules to automate
our sales efforts;
- Sales Outreach Automation: Building outreach sequences and list of contacts;
- Manage relationship with Freelancers to build lists;
- Manage and expand the Affiliate Program;
- Manage and expand Incubation Lab and the Acceleration Program;
- Market Research;
- Coordinate the creation of sales document with marketing;
- Coordinate content building for prospect nurturing with Marketing.
This is a contract for 3 months with permanent possibility after.
- 1 year + of sales/sales, operations/sales enablement experience with high tech B2B organizations;
- Experience working with SaaS sales productivity tools such as Hubspot and LinkedIn Sales Navigator;
- Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Prospecting Skills, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Motivation for Sales;
- Coachability: the ability to absorb and apply coaching;
- Intelligence: the ability to apply causal reasoning;
- Problem-solving: the ability to understand the client’s pain points and act as a consultant to provide solutions;
- Work ethic: proactively pursuing the uptime team mission with a high degree of energy and daily activity.
What's in it for you
- An office space located in one of the most animated areas of Montreal, St-Henri. The RCA building contains a gym and restaurant;
- Always access to the healthiest and tastiest Smoothies and satisfying snacks, fruit and drinks provided daily;
- An environment that encourages autonomy, initiatives and where you can have a direct impact on the future of the company;
- Socials events throughout the year;
- Plenty of books and podcasts from our Library;
- Pet-friendly environment;
- And on top of that, working with talented and driven people who are always ready to go the extra mile with a little splash of craziness in what they do!