Flinks is a data company that empowers businesses to provide better financial services to consumers, by connecting users’ bank accounts, providing financial insights and credit risk intelligence. Driven by the belief that data should belong to consumers, Flinks connects to over 250 million financial accounts. Trusted by hundreds of world-class companies, Flinks helps them digitize their processes, improve their user experience and reduce delinquency.
We're following the path of some of Canada’s leading tech companies including Shopify, Wealthsimple, and Slack, with a nomination at the Canadian Innovation Awards for top New Startup of the year. Flinks tech is a core-to-business component for companies that are reshaping the world of finance - TransferWise, WealthSimple, and hundreds other FinTechs. Flinks currently has two offices in Canada, one in Toronto (Wework space - 240 Richmond Street West) and one at Montreal (1001 Rue Lenoir suite 116).
About the Job
The reputation of the Flinks brand and its mission is crucial to the growth of the company. Positioning yourself as a leader in the open banking movement is key.
Our vision for this Content Specialist role is to support our Content Strategy as well as create Sales Enablement material to assist the Sales department and our Go-to-Market strategies with clients. You'll be closely working with Sales, Marketing and Partners.
This role is crucial to the growth of Flinks.
This is a hands on B2B market position which will let you take part in building Flinks and shaping its future.
- Writes and proactively creates content that supports the sales department in their sales process (Adoption & training material, How-Tos, Sales Deck, FAQs).
- Writes relevant content to our personas on our blog and ensures a roll of guest posting by following the content strategy and collaborating with our in-house content copy writer
- Play a major role in creating go-to-market material to support our partners in the adoption of Flinks.
- Adopt and partake in agile Mentality marketing: fast, interactive and incremental.
- A-Player. 4+ years in digital content.
- Proven experience as a sales enablement and content creation.
- Thorough understanding of digital advocacy and content marketing principles.
- Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools
- Well-organized and detail oriented.
- Exceptional communication and writing skills.
- Proactive / strong sense of urgency – operates at pace consistent with Flinks culture.
- Able to operate autonomously and take ownership of the business (intrapreneurial mindset).
- Coachability: the ability to absorb and apply coaching.
- Autonomy : the ability to operate in a startup chaotic world and take decision on your own.
- Intelligence: the ability to apply causal reasoning.
- Problem solving: the ability to find solutions through effective researching.
- Work ethic: proactively pursuing the uptime team mission with a high degree of energy and daily activity.
Recruiter contact: email@example.com
Read more about Flinks’ origins and culture:
Check out our team:
Judge Choice Awards 2018: