Flinks is a data company that empowers businesses to provide better financial services to consumers, by connecting users' bank accounts, providing financial insights and credit risk intelligence. Driven by the belief that data should belong to consumers, Flinks connects to over 250 million financial accounts. Trusted by hundreds of world-class companies, Flinks helps them digitize their processes, improve their user experience and reduce delinquency.
At Flinks, we work to create the future with passion, ambition and at times a bit of an obsession. We see ourselves as builders in an industry in dire need of change, enablers making deliberate choices together, and pathfinders taking the risks we deem necessary. In the end, it comes down to 4 core values: Audacity, Autonomy, Learning, and Profitability.
Our head office (1001 Lenoir Street) is located in the trendy and historic St-Henri neighborhood in southwestern Montreal, surrounded by numerous coffee shops, restaurants, and a gym within the same building! Come and have a chat with us! We also have an office location in Toronto (WeWork space - 240 Richmond Street West).
While the list of perks of working with us can be quite long, we can start with this one: access to 5-star team members, very driven and ready to go the extra mile. Woke up too late maybe? No worries, you can grab snacks at all times!! Come and join a work environment that encourages and promotes initiatives and leadership; dare to work with that mindset and you’ll be well rewarded (competitive compensation)!
As a Quality Assurance / Software Test Engineer, you will be our Products QA rocket! Ensuring we deliver high-quality and valuable features for our Clients as well as participating in evolving our internal QA practices. A QA / Software Test Engineer is responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches, reviewing and analyzing system specifications, executing and maintaining test scripts, reviewing results, reporting and documenting technical issues.
- Establish test strategies, design test plans and test cases;
- Design, implement, develop a best practice automation testing;
- Contribute to our detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases;
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs;
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved;
- Automate test cases once the feature is completed;
- All other tasks as assigned by the QA Lead.
- 3 years + Software QA experience in a production environment
- Write clean, testable code (Ex: .NET, Python, Go, Java, Groovy)
- Working in an agile engineering team
- Proficiency in web application and API testing
- Experience in at least one scripting language/tool – Katalon Studio, SoapUI, etc
- Experience in building robust test frameworks independently and integrated within a continuous integration stack using tools such as Azure DevOps, Codeship/Jenkins, Ant, Maven, Puppet, JIRA, etc.
- Proven experience with Selenium WebDriver and/or Cucumber, JUnit, TestNG.
- Attention to detail and the ability to triage and diagnose complex issues in application testing
What's in it for you
- An amazing office space located in one of the most animated areas of Montreal, St-Henri. The RCA building contains a gym and restaurant;
- Always access to the healthiest and tastiest Smoothies and satisfying snacks, fruit and drinks provided daily;
- An environment that encourages autonomy, initiatives and where you can have a direct impact on the future of the company;
- Socials events throughout the year;
- Plenty of books from our Library;
- Pet-friendly environment;
- And on top of that, working with talented and driven people who are always ready to go the extra mile with a little splash of craziness in what we do!