Flinks is a data company that empowers businesses to provide better financial services to consumers, by connecting users' bank account and providing financial insights. Driven by the belief that data should belong to consumers, Flinks connects to over 250 million financial accounts. Trusted by over 200 world-class companies, We're following the path of some of Canada’s leading tech companies including Shopify, Wealthsimple. Flinks tech is a core-to-business component for companies that are reshaping the world of finance - TransferWise, WealthSimple, and hundreds of other FinTechs. Flinks currently has two offices in Canada, our head office in Montreal (1001 Rue Lenoir, Suite A114) and the other in Toronto (Wework space - 240 Richmond Street West).
About the Job
We are looking for a Helpdesk Technician to provide fast and useful technical assistance on computer systems. You will answer queries on basic technical issues and offer advice to solve them. An excellent Help desk must have the good technical knowledge and be able to communicate effectively to understand the problem and explain its solution.
- Provide internal support for all users (level 1 & 2);
- Provision hardware and software for all users;
- Manage users and groups;
- Manage hardware and software inventory;
- Install, configure and maintain network equipment;
- Help with office maintenance and setup;
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions;
- Determine the best solution based on the issue and details;
- Record events and problems and their resolution in logs;
- Identify and suggest possible improvements in procedures.
- Tech-savvy with working knowledge of office automation products, databases, and remote control;
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices, and other tech products;
- Proficiency in English and Excellent communication skills;
- Knowledge of Windows, OSX, Linux, Ubiquiti Network, Microsoft AD, Microsoft Azure, Google Suite, and Slack;
- Collaborative: eager to participate and contribute to the team;
- Creative: out of the box thinker/ problem solver;
- Coachable: the ability to absorb and apply coaching;
- Judgment: the ability to apply causal reasoning;
- Problem-solving: the ability to understand the client’s pain points and act as a consultant to provide solutions, or escalate accordingly.
What's in it for you
- An amazing office space located in one of the most animated areas of Montreal, St-Henri. The RCA building contains a gym and restaurant;
- Unlimited access to the healthiest and tastiest Smoothies and satisfying snacks, fruit and drinks provided daily;
- An environment that encourages autonomy, initiatives and where you can have a direct impact on the future of the company;
- Socials events throughout the year;
- Plenty of books and podcasts from our Library;
- Pet-friendly environment;
- And on top of that, working with talented and driven people who are always ready to go the extra mile with a little splash of craziness in what we do!
Recruiter contact: email@example.com