Flinks is a data company that empowers businesses to provide better financial services to consumers, by connecting users' bank accounts, providing financial insights and credit risk intelligence. Driven by the belief that data should belong to consumers, Flinks connects to over 250 million financial accounts. Trusted by hundreds of world-class companies, Flinks helps them digitize their processes, improve their user experience and reduce delinquency.
At Flinks, we work to create the future with passion, ambition and at times a bit of an obsession. We see ourselves as builders in an industry in dire need of change, enablers making deliberate choices together, and pathfinders taking the risks we deem necessary.
Our head office (1001 Lenoir Street) is located in the trendy and historic St-Henri neighborhood in southwestern Montreal, surrounded by numerous coffee shops, restaurants, and a gym within the same building! Come and have a chat with us! We also have an office location in Toronto (WeWork space - 240 Richmond Street West).
While the list of perks of working with us can be quite long, we can start with this one: access to 5-star team members, very driven and ready to go the extra mile. Woke up too late maybe? No worries, you can grab snacks at all times!! Come and join a work environment that encourages and promotes initiatives and leadership; dare to work with that mindset and you’ll be well rewarded (competitive compensation)!
About the Job
This role is to provide enterprise-level support and troubleshooting assistance to our customers. You will diagnose and troubleshoot problems and help our customers implement our technologies into their flows. You will use email and chat applications to give clients quick answers to simple issues. For more complex problems that require nuanced instruction, you will contact clients via phone and/or provide clear, written instructions and technical documentation. You will be working closely with Account Management and report into broader Customer Management protocols.
- Taking ownership of customer issues reported and seeing problems through to resolution
- Researching, diagnosing and troubleshooting integration issues
- Follow standard operating procedures and properly escalate unresolved issues to correct internal resources
- Interface directly with customers to fully understand the root of the problem and present solution options
- Track, measure and monitor issues through to resolution, within agreed time limits (SLAs)
- Properly prioritize and manage several open issues at one time
- Document technical knowledge in the form of process flows and manuals
- Provide exceptional customer service to clients
2 years of work experience as a Technical Support Engineer, Desktop Support Engineer, IT, Help Desk Technician or similar role
Experience with .NET C# or any programming language preferred
- Coachability: the ability to learn, absorb and apply coaching
- Judgment: the ability to apply causal reasoning - autonomy vs. being able to ask for help
- Accountability: The ability to produce high-level output while taking responsibility
- Communication: the ability to respond thoughtfully and thoroughly to customers and teams
- Motivation: The ability to self start and sustain, while striving alongside the team’s vision
- Problem Solving: the ability to proactively investigate and thoughtfully present solutions
Recruiter contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
More information about Flinks:
Read more about Flinks’ origins and culture: https://flinks.io/hello_from_flinks.pdf
Check out our team: https://flinks.io/team/