Fisher Unitech is fundamentally advancing manufacturing in America by delivering, supporting, and training our customers on the best product development software, additive manufacturing, and subtractive manufacturing solutions available. We are one of the world’s largest providers of Stratasys 3D and Desktop Metal printers, Artec Scanners, and SOLIDWORKS.
Our SOLIDWORKS Consulting Services Team is a group of of highly skilled engineers who are excited by the SOLIDWORKS and design automation technology. Our team is passionate about delivering the highest quality of professional services.
We are seeking a PDM Consultant to join our consulting services team.
As a PDM Consultant, you will provide PDM Implementation services to our customers. These services include installing PDM applications, installing Microsoft SQL server, installing and configuring the PDM vault, analyzing and migrating data into PDM, end user training, and support the PDM installation after the customer goes live. You will also scope the PDM needs of customers and document those needs in tailored statements of work.
- General PDM knowledge.
- In depth Experience with the family SOLIDWORKS PDM products (Standard, Professional, and Workgroup).
- Experience with Windows OS, Windows Server and Networking, and Google Applications.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server.
- Experience installing, managing, and using SOLIDWORKS and SOLIDWORKS PDM.
- Software Training Experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent experience.
You might have:
- SolidWorks and SOLIDWORKS PDM certifications.
- Experience with competing CAD PDM Applications.
- Experience with Remote Control Applications.
- Experience with Wrike Application.
Must have the ability to travel and/or work overtime if necessary.
Benefits & Perks:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision start on day 1 of employment.
- 401k + match + prompt enrollment. Fisher Unitech employees are 100% vested upon entry.
- Generous paid time off that includes full paid maternity, paternity, and Volunteer Time Off.
- Pet friendly office.
- At Fisher Unitech, our culture is fun, fast-paced, we value generosity, and we are always seeking creative and innovative ideas that make our products and workplace cutting edge.
Fisher Unitech, established in 1993,
is advancing the way companies can innovate and create new products. We provide 3D software which allows you to design, validate and manage innovative products and 3D software to prototype and manufacture. Fisher Unitech technical experts will work with you proactively to ensure that your team is on the cutting edge of utilizing your investment with award winning training options, consultation and support. Fisher Unitech is enabling companies to jump ahead of the competition through digitizing their product development process and transitioning to the 4th industrial revolution