Fisher Unitech is fundamentally advancing manufacturing in America by delivering, supporting, and training our customers on the best product development software, additive manufacturing, and subtractive manufacturing solutions available. We are one of the world’s largest providers of Stratasys 3D and Desktop Metal printers, Artec Scanners, and SolidWorksTM.
Our Order Processing team is the main communication hub between our Sales team and our customers. They are deadline-driven, solve complex order issues, and manage multiple tasks and projects in a fast-paced environment.
We are adding an Order Processing Representative to provide support to our customers by order fulfillment and as an administrative liaison.
- Create, review, and process Sales Orders submitted by our customers and sales team and create and maintain customer accounts in our CRM and ERP systems (Salesforce and Netsuite).
- Approve, order, invoice, and update assets under customer records (maintenance contracts).
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Work as a team member with other OPR’s, account sales representatives, Finance, and technical personnel ensuring administrative accuracy in all transactional communications to clients.
- Resolve order and shipping errors in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Process credit card payments.
- Resolve supplier invoicing errors and may assist in collecting credits.
- 2 to 5 years of experience in an office environment (Degree preferred).
- Multitasking, prioritizing, and effective time-management skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Order Processing experience.
- Experience with CRM preferred.
Benefits & Perks:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision start on day 1 of employment.
- 401k + match + prompt enrollment. Fisher Unitech employees are 100% vested upon entry.
- Generous paid time off that includes full paid maternity and paternity.
- Pet friendly office.
- At Fisher Unitech, our culture is fun, fast-paced, we value generosity, and we are always seeking creative and innovative ideas that make our products and workplace cutting edge.
Fisher Unitech, established in 1993,
is advancing the way companies can innovate and create new products. We provide 3D software which allows you to design, validate and manage innovative products and 3D software to prototype and manufacture. Fisher Unitech technical experts will work with you proactively to ensure that your team is on the cutting edge of utilizing your investment with award winning training options, consultation and support. Fisher Unitech is enabling companies to jump ahead of the competition through digitizing their product development process and transitioning to the 4th industrial revolution