Fisher Unitech is fundamentally advancing manufacturing in America by delivering, supporting, and training our customers on the best product development software, additive manufacturing, and subtractive manufacturing solutions available. We are one of the world’s largest providers of Stratasys 3D and Desktop Metal printers, Artec Scanners, and SolidworksTM.
We are seeking a Business Development Manager to sell the benefits of SolidWorks and other 3D solutions. Your sales activities will include prospecting customers that include “C” level executives, qualification of opportunities, demonstrations, requirements analysis, ROI studies, executive-level presentations, and the generation of winning, written proposals.
To Be Successful:
You will work daily with Fisher Unitech personnel and SolidWorks representatives to achieve assigned sales quotas. Your primary responsibility is to develop new client relationships in the assigned territory while growing existing relationships at assigned clients. You will establish customers' needs and explain and demonstrate products to them, which may involve providing technical descriptions of products and how they may be used.
- 2-5 years of experience in technology solution sales.
- Proven ability to identify potential clients, and the decision makers within client organizations. Track record of successful solution selling and the ability to listen to customer requirements and present appropriately to close deals.
- Understanding of the manufacturing industry.
- Excellent presentation/communication skills.
- Effective time management and organizational skills and entrepreneurial mindset.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in Engineering or Manufacturing.
You Might Have:
- Knowledge of Engineering Software, specifically CAD.
- Experience ensuring that data is accurately entered and managed within a CRM system.
Benefits & Perks:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision start on day 1 of employment.
- 401k + match + prompt enrollment. Fisher Unitech employees are 100% vested upon entry.
- Generous paid time off that includes full paid maternity, paternity, and Volunteer Time Off.
- Formalized Onboarding and ongoing Education programs.
- Formalized Sales Methodology training via Sandler Training.
- On-going Sales Mentorship program.
- Pet friendly office.
- At Fisher Unitech, our culture is fun, fast-paced, we value generosity, and we are always seeking creative and innovative ideas that make our products and workplace cutting edge.
Fisher Unitech, established in 1993,
is advancing the way companies can innovate and create new products. We deliver 3D software which allows you to design, validate and manage innovative products and 3D software to prototype and manufacture. Fisher Unitech technical experts will work with you proactively to ensure that your team is on the cutting edge of utilizing your investment with award winning training options, consultation and support. Fisher Unitech is enabling companies to jump ahead of the competition through digitizing their product development process and transitioning to the 4th industrial revolution