Fisher Unitech is fundamentally advancing manufacturing in America by delivering, supporting, and training our customers on the best product development software, additive manufacturing, and subtractive manufacturing solutions available. We are one of the world’s largest providers of Stratasys 3D and Desktop Metal printers, Artec Scanners, and SolidWorksTM.
We are seeking an Application Engineer to provide technical pre-sales support that drives multi-product solution sales for the SolidWorks family of products (ie. presenting multiple products as a "solution"). This includes SolidWorks Premium, Simulation Professional, Enterprise PDM and SolidWorks Composer. As an integral piece of our sales process, you will lead software demonstrations, benchmarks, trial administration, needs analysis, solution architecting, product positioning, and account qualification. You will serve as a technical liaison for your assigned geographical or account territory.
To Be Successful:
You must have knowledge of company products (SolidWorks) and services, policies, and procedures. You will perform pre-sales standard and custom demonstrations (ie. Simulation (FEA), Custom Tutorials, Partner Products, etc.). Importantly, you will be tasked to organize multiple work assignments and establish priorities and negotiate with others to resolve conflicts, particularly in sensitive situations. You will be a part of marketing events such as Hands-On Test Drives, Trade Shows, Technology Fairs, etc. Also, you will assist basic post-sales activities, such as training, technical support, small implementations/project management, power users sessions, user group meetings, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent experience.
- 2-5 years experience with 3D mechanical CAD Software, SolidWorks preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to pass all SolidWorks certifications
You Might Have:
- Skills in repairing mechanical devices
- Skills in operating equipment, such as personal computer, software and IT systems
Benefits & Perks:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision start on day 1 of employment.
- 401k + match + prompt enrollment. Fisher Unitech employees are 100% vested upon entry.
- Generous paid time off that includes full paid maternity, paternity, and Volunteer Time Off.
- Pet friendly office.
- At Fisher Unitech, our culture is fun, fast-paced, we value generosity, and we are always seeking creative and innovative ideas that make our products and workplace cutting edge.
Fisher Unitech, established in 1993,
is advancing the way companies can innovate and create new products. We provide 3D software which allows you to design, validate and manage innovative products and 3D software to prototype and manufacture. Fisher Unitech technical experts will work with you proactively to ensure that your team is on the cutting edge of utilizing your investment with award winning training options, consultation and support. Fisher Unitech is enabling companies to jump ahead of the competition through digitizing their product development process and transitioning to the 4th industrial revolution