Fisher Unitech is fundamentally advancing manufacturing in America by delivering, supporting, and training our customers on the best product development software, additive manufacturing, and subtractive manufacturing solutions available. We are one of the world’s largest providers of Stratasys 3D and Desktop Metal printers, Artec Scanners, and SolidWorksTM.
We are seeking a Business Development Manager to sell the benefits of 3D Printers and other 3-D solutions to help manufacture innovations that will change the world. Your sales activities will include prospecting customers that include C level executives, qualification of opportunities, demonstrations, requirements analysis, ROI studies, executive-level presentations, and the generation of winning, written proposals.
To Be Successful:
You will work daily with Fisher Unitech personnel and 3DP representatives to achieve assigned sales quotas. Your primary responsibility is to develop new client relationships in the assigned territory while growing existing relationships. You will establish customers' needs and explain and demonstrate products to them and address concept modeling and functional prototyping needs.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent experience in Engineering or Manufacturing.
- 2-5 years of experience in related technology sales.
- Proven ability to identify potential clients, and the decision makers within client organizations. Track record of successful selling and the ability to listen to customer requirements and present appropriately to close deals.
- Understanding of additive manufacturing.
- Excellent presentation/communication skills.
- Effective time management, organizational skills, and entrepreneurial mindset.
You may have:
- Knowledge of Engineering hardware, preferably 3D Printers.
- Experience using a CRM system.
Benefits & Perks:
- Generous paid time off that includes full paid maternity, paternity, and Volunteer Time Off.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision start on day 1 of employment.
- 401k + match + prompt enrollment. Fisher Unitech employees are 100% vested upon entry.
- Formalized onboarding and ongoing Education programs.
- Formalized Sales Methodology training via Sandler Training.
- Ongoing Sales Mentorship program.
- Dog-friendly office.
- Our culture is fun, fast-paced, and we are always seeking creative and innovative ideas that make our products cutting edge.
Fisher Unitech, established in 1993,
is advancing the way companies can innovate and create new products. We deliver 3D software which allows you to design, validate and manage innovative products and 3D software to prototype and manufacture. Fisher Unitech technical experts will work with you proactively to ensure that your team is on the cutting edge of utilizing your investment with award winning training options, consultation and support. Fisher Unitech is enabling companies to jump ahead of the competition through digitizing their product development process and transitioning to the 4th industrial revolution