We are seeking a talented, well-organized SolidWorks Detailer with the ability to generate SolidWorks 3D models from sketches, drawings, and client information.
- You will interface with project coordinators to create 3D SolidWorks models and prepare and generate basic working/shop drawings with accuracy and thoroughness.
- Calculate part fits and tolerances.
- Assist in organization and generation of working production/shop drawings.
- Prepare complex plans, elevations, and details under guidance of supervisor.
- Using SolidWorks, accurately create or modify SolidWorks models, BOMs, and product drawings.
- Publication of product designs and related documents via Engineering Change Orders (ECO) processes.
- Prepare design visuals, diagrams, and schematics of assemblies and components.
- Have reliable familiarity with manufacturing processes and product assembly.
- Maintain allotted SolidWorks data and practice good computer organization.
- Complete the assigned duties with consistent, methodical work output.
- 0 - 3 years of recent experience in SolidWorks.
- Visibly strong mechanical aptitude.
- Experience creating engineering product drawings for manufactured mechanical components and bill of material generation.