Fishbowl is looking for a Growth Product Manager to join our team and help build the next social network for professionals. We’re passionate about connecting professionals through authentic conversation, and at Fishbowl we’re bringing together world-class talent from different experiences, disciplines, and areas of study to produce a new type of online network.
Fishbowl connects professionals with colleagues in their industry to have candid and relevant workplace conversations. Many users describe Fishbowl as a “Twitter meets LinkedIn”. The platform initially opened exclusively to the Consulting, Accounting, and Advertising industries and has since captured more than 30% of US professionals within each. We've focused on proving out incredible engagement stats, and we're just getting started on scaling the platform to the rest of the professional world.
As the product manager for growth, you will work closely with product, engineering, design, and marketing team members to build features and products to help grow Fishbowl’s user base and launch to new industries. You will be responsible for all product related growth levers and will start by owning several product areas (with opportunity to increase scope over time) – Onboarding, Invites, Notifications, SEO, and User Health.
You will be constantly looking for new opportunities to grow the Fishbowl user base and contribute to go-to-market strategy and execution. You will use a data-driven approach to understand current app behaviors, formulate and design A/B tests to influence those behaviors, and recommend additional test iterations or brand new features that show winning results. As a product manager on the team, you should have a strong understanding of mobile app performance drivers and will be responsible for uncovering insights and opportunities via data analysis.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Manage the roadmap for Onboarding, Invites, and Notifications, refining feature ideas and maintaining existing features to drive virality and user growth
- Work directly with the User Acquisition manager on industry launches and make sure we are prepared to capture as many
- Use a data- and testing-driven approach to generate insights to increase conversion rates on existing growth features to drive business goals
- Implement Fishbowl’s SEO strategy
- Own implementation of any growth related features from end to end, including QAing the feature and analytics.
- Coordinate across teams to maintain product and strategy alignment, eliminating surprises and finding creative ways to make the “whole greater than the sum of its parts”
- Develop and present strategic recommendations based on your analysis of experiment performance to the team and management.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- 5+ years of product management work experience or similar
- Experience building consumer & growth products
- Experience designing, running and analyzing high-impact experiments
- Experience with mobile analytics platforms such as Amplitude or Mixpanel
- Insatiable curiosity to always look for new opportunities for improvement is a must
WHAT YOU’LL EXPERIENCE
- Deeply collaborative environment. You can expect a team that listens to you, challenges you, and wants to see you succeed. Think Yes-And culture (if you know a bit about improv!)
- Ownership. This is the first Growth Product Manager position at Fishbowl. You establish the standard for what success looks like in this role.
- Join a Series-A stage company, backed and advised by world-class investors behind startup unicorns like Slack and Snapchat.
- Competitive Salary, along with Competitive Equity (Stock Option) Plans, for real ownership in Fishbowl
- Full Healthcare Coverage
- $500 contribution to classes or self-improvement. We're fans of constantly learning!