Curai is a healthcare technology company with an ambitious mission to "scale the world’s best healthcare for every human being." The main role of the Health Coach is to drive clinical excellence through the company and its strategy. As Curai builds out its telehealth offerings, we’re looking for someone who can lead our clinical operations and help incorporate clinical perspectives into everything the company does.
About the Position
Team up with a dynamic group of healthcare professionals to provide quality health education to users in the United States. At First Opinion, our health coaches use established educational resources to address common health concerns via instant messaging through our proprietary software platform, enabling them to use their knowledge and expertise to deliver a personalized experience to every user. As an independent contractor, you will have the ability to work from home based on your availability.
As a Health Coach, you will:
- Offer professional guidance, support, and resources to users in a fast-paced, virtual healthcare setting.
- Participate in projects and activities that are central to the development of our rapidly growing knowledgebase.
- Collaborate with our renowned and diverse team of experts across the fields of healthcare, machine learning, and beyond.
Please note that although this position does not involve diagnosis or the prescribing of medication, you will work alongside a team of physicians licensed in the U.S.
- Must have a minimum of an MBBS. Please note that we are not seeking individuals with BDS, BAMS, or other degrees at this time.
- Completion of at least 1 year of a rotary internship following graduation is required.
- 1 year of experience working in a healthcare setting.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Able to type at least 50 to 60 WPM.
- Must own a personal computer/laptop and have high-speed Internet access. Working via tablet or smart devices is prohibited.
- Broad knowledge of common health concerns, healthy lifestyle choices, and simple suggestions for symptom relief
What We Offer
- Work from home within your own designated hours.
- Choose to be on call or provide 25 to 40 hours per week.
- Work non-traditional hours (We schedule based on US hours and needs. You must be able to work some late evenings and nights.)
- The opportunity to work and grow with a U.S. based start-up located in the heart of Silicon Valley.
- Exposure to health-related concerns from diverse demographic groups.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Offer high quality, professional guidance and support to users in a fast-paced, virtual platform.
- Interact professionally and compassionately with our user base.
- Support the engineering and development team by testing out and integrating new features in your conversations with users.
- Be flexible and adaptable to change.
- Serve as an enthusiastic, professional, and constructive teammate in a virtual setting.
- Complete appropriate administrative and other duties, in line with the needs of the day-to-day functioning of the virtual platform.