About Our Organization
Curai is a healthcare technology company with an ambitious mission to "scale the world’s best healthcare for every human being.” As Curai builds out its telehealth offerings, we’re looking for physicians who can provide the best clinical care, combining technology with a human centered approach through our subsidiary, First Opinion Services. Located in the heart of Silicon Valley, we offer competitive compensation and the ability to leave your fingerprint in the early stages of a company that will change the world for the better. To learn more about our vision, visit www.curai.com
.About This Opportunity
The Physician Consultant position is a referral based, independent contractor opportunity that enables California licensed practitioners to utilize their medical expertise on a flexible, on-call basis. The Physician Consultant will provide high quality, evidence-based care to patients in California through our proprietary software platform while utilizing their knowledge and expertise to help shape Curai products and services.
As a Physician Consultant, you will:
- Deliver quality care through a patient-centric approach on our innovative telemedicine platform.
- Work with our diverse international team to empower patients with the education and resources they need.
- Board Certification in Internal Medicine, Family Practice, or Emergency Medicine
- Active CA license and DEA
- 5+ years of clinical practice, ideally significant practice or engagement with primary care.
- Small company or tech startup experience, or previous experience with telemedicine preferred.
- Clean background
- Optimist with a passion for taking a long term view on radically changing health care
- Belief in AI/software as a tool to fundamentally leverage physicians’ time (10x physician’s reach)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Broad knowledge of common medical concerns, their symptoms and epidemiology