The best residential painting company in Jacksonville is growing and has a position available! We now have a position in our painting division, The Painting Craftsmen.
* Quality Painting Experience is a MUST! *
We are an energetic, upbeat, award winning company accredited by the BBB. We currently have more than 70 employees. We enjoy a positive work environment and hope to add someone to our painting team to contribute to the good reviews and extensive growth we are experiencing.
- Provide excellent painting, cabinet refinishing, deck refinishing, and epoxy garage flooring services, and related services to clients.
- Responsible for cleanliness and care of the team’s company vehicle.
- Account for and return all painting equipment and supplies back to the vehicle before leaving the client’s home.
- Follow and uphold all company policies and procedures.
- Maintain excellent attendance, client feedback and supervisor evaluations.
- Able to move and/or lift 50 lbs.
- 18+ years old
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Some prior experience working in a hands-on environment in a comparable industry or in a painting company, especially with tools of the trade
- Valid driver license
- Satisfactory criminal background check and drug test results
We are looking for a motivated individual painter who wants to be a part of our winning team! Come jump into our Team Leader Trainee program. If you want to work for the best, join the best! We are currently seeking applicants in our exterior and interior painting divisions. We do high end custom painting and we are focused on producing a quality product for our clients.
If you are looking for a stable, career oriented company to grow with, you've found the right place!
This is an outstanding opportunity to learn our business and grow along with us. We have a defined advancement path and we hope to hire someone with the aptitude to learn our craft and quickly advance within our company.
What We Have to Offer:
- Benefits, including: Health Insurance - At least 50% Paid by Company
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Available
Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off
All eligible full-time employees outside of their 90-day probationary period receive full regular pay on the company’s seven observed holidays as well as accrued Paid Time Off (accrual rates vary by tenure).
Company Observed Holidays
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Day after Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
The ideal candidate has:
- Professional appearance
- Pride in every job, both large and small
- Attention to detail in all the little things that go into a job well done
Apply Below Today!
Better Business Bureau A Rated
Angie's List Super Service Award Winner every year since 2009
We are winners because we take care of our customers!