Are you an experienced upholster looking to join a great company with advancement opportunity? We are currently seeking a professional level Experienced Upholsterer to join our team! Please note this position is for an experienced upholsterer only in our Jax Furniture Refinishing & Upholstering division.
We are a busy furniture refinishing and upholstering business that does high end recovering and custom work on furniture and antiques. The Ideal candidate would be comfortable with all phases of the upholstering process and have professional level work and experience. Skills include all phases of upholstering: cutting, sewing, and tacking. We require attention to detail and pride in everything you do! This is a great opportunity for a motivated, energetic individual.
Responsibilities of this Craftsmen include, but are not limited to:
- Provide excellent furniture refinishing, repair, and reupholstery, and related services to clients in accordance with productivity requirements.
- Responsible for cleanliness and care of the shop area and the team’s company vehicle.
- Account for and return all equipment and supplies back to their proper location at the end of each day.
- Follow and uphold all company policies and procedures.
- Maintain excellent attendance, client feedback and supervisor evaluations.
- Able to move and/or lift 50 lbs.
- 18+ years old
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- A minimum of 12 months in a similar role or a similar company
- Valid driver license, a minimum of 7 years driving experience, and an excellent driving record
- Satisfactory criminal background check and drug test results
What We Have to Offer:
- Benefits, including: Health Insurance - At least 50% Paid by Company
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Available
Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off
All eligible full-time employees outside of their 90-day probationary period receive full regular pay on the company’s seven observed holidays as well as accrued Paid Time Off (accrual rates vary by tenure).
Company Observed Holidays
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Day after Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
The ideal candidate has:
- Pride in every job, both large and small
- Attention to detail in all the little things that go into a job well done
Apply Below Today!
Better Business Bureau A Rated
Angie's List Super Service Award Winner every year since 2009
We are winners because we take care of our customers!