We have an immediate opening for a top notch experienced residential cleaner in our house cleaning & maid services department! We are an energetic, youthful company looking to add exceptional individuals with a positive attitude to our team. We offer paid training, an excellent benefits package, and a competitive salary which includes advancement opportunities!
Responsibilities of a Team Leader and a Team Leader Trainee include, but are not limited to:
- Provide excellent housecleaning and maid services to clients.
- Responsible for cleanliness and care of the team’s company vehicle.
- Account for and return all cleaning equipment and supplies back to the vehicle before leaving the client’s home.
- Follow and uphold all company policies and procedures.
- Maintain excellent attendance, client feedback and supervisor evaluations.
- Able to move and/or lift 50 lbs.
Responsibilities of a Team Leader includes, but are not limited to:
- Lead the team to efficient productivity and train new trainees.
- Collect payment for services provided and provide client with billing receipts and additional incidental paperwork.
- Inform clients about and sell additional services.
- Generate positive online reviews from clients.
- Safely drive the team’s company vehicle.
- 18+ years old
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Some prior experience working in a hands-on environment in a comparable industry, especially with tools of the trade
- Valid driver license
- Satisfactory criminal background check and drug test results
What We Have to Offer:
- Benefits, including: Health Insurance - At least 50% Paid by Company
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Available
Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off
All eligible full-time employees outside of their 90-day probationary period receive full regular pay on the company’s seven observed holidays as well as accrued Paid Time Off (accrual rates vary by tenure).
Company Observed Holidays
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Day after Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
The ideal candidate has:
- Professional appearance
- Pride in every job, both large and small
- Attention to detail in all the little things that go into a job well done
Apply Below Today!
Better Business Bureau A Rated
Angie's List Super Service Award Winner every year since 2009
We are winners because we take care of our customers!