Firewood Marketing, recognized as a 2018 Bay Area Best Place to Work, is looking to add a rockstar Digital Marketing Manager to match the high energy, drive and integrity of the team, while supporting one of the major clients.
As the Digital Marketing Manager, you will develop, optimize, and manage paid search, display, or video campaigns in Google Ads for a number of our client’s products. It's a great opportunity to work with a lead technology company in launching high visibility projects with a worldwide reach. It will also provide an opportunity to learn and hone your skills in the most effective SEM tools in the market.
The ideal candidate is an independent self-starter, who is data-driven, super organized, has good attention to details, gets nerdy about what they do, and works fast and flexibly to get the job done. Your time will be spent on-site at our client’s office in Mountain View.
- Develop and tactically execute online customer acquisition strategies and campaigns for our client’s products
- Drive and execute large scale paid search (PPC) campaigns in Google Ads interface
- Provide ongoing management and optimization of these campaigns with a heavy emphasis on tracking and reporting
- Coordinate appropriately across other channels to ensure smooth integration of online advertising into our client’s overall acquisition strategy
- Lead customer experience testing and optimizations throughout the customer journey (ad creative, ad placement, landing page experience, conversion forms, post-conversion relationship, A/B and multivariate testing, etc).
- Work closely with Product Marketing Managers to help drive success in meeting their goals and partner with the cross-channel leads for integrated campaign program development.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred with strong performance in undergraduate coursework and demonstrated analytical success
- At least 4 years of experience in Google Adwords platform
- Knowledge of DoubleClick and Google Display Networks a big plus
- Knowledge of Ad Servers, campaign optimization tools, and/or online tracking technology preferred
- Knowledge and proven experience creating, executing and continually optimizing successful paid search marketing campaigns
- Exceptional ability to communicate cross-functionally within a highly energetic team
- Demonstrate ability to think strategically about complex issues, leading to thoughtful recommendations, action plans, and campaigns that drive high ROI
- Comfortable speaking about and presenting data
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity
- Proactive, disciplined, organized, self-starter and highly motivated