Firewood Marketing, recognized as a 2018 Bay Area Best Place to Work, is looking to add a rockstar Partner Marketing Specialist to match our high energy, drive and integrity while working onsite for one of our clients, a large tech company. This position is based in either New York City or Mountain View, CA.
The Partner Marketing Specialist will collaborate with our client’s marketing team to help drive key global partner programs for consumer devices and services built using a leading, operating system platform.
The main responsibilities will include working with client’s partner marketing team, internal stakeholders, and agencies to create partner playbooks & toolkits, build partner-facing pitch-decks, coordinate asset approvals, manage co-marketing budgets, and manage project timelines for co-marketing partnerships with top OEM & carrier partnerships.
- Review timely partner marketing assets to ensure they adhere to brand guidelines
- Interface directly with partners via email or video conference to educate on brand guidelines, give suggestions for asset changes, deliver constructive feedback, and promote key brand features on partner collaterals
- Champion the role of the user in our partner’s marketing executions
- Foster relationships with product marketing managers, global partner brand managers, cross-product brand managers, retail brand managers, and partnerships managers
- Work with multiple product marketing teams to partner on operating system-based consumer device & services product launches
- Coordinate with regional and country marketing teams to deliver assets and launch campaigns
- Develop and update partner toolkits for key partner launches
- Ensure all marketing materials are optimal and up-to-date across channels & markets
- Manage ad-hoc projects in partnership with global partner brand managers
- Document and share best practices across client’s marketing organization
- BA/BS Degree
- 5-7 years working with Marketing and Technology brand materials ie., marketing collateral, presentations or campaigns
- 5-7 years of experience in customer facing or partnership role
- Executive-level business communications skills, with emphasis on presentation creation and report outs
- Experience in consumer marketing campaigns and/or advertising
- Resume must demonstrate a previous role that requires extreme attention to detail while understanding high-level strategy
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and a complex matrix environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven track record of exceptional performance and high productivity
- Flexibility and ability to work autonomously with limited guidance
- Adaptability, teamwork, dedication, and a positive attitude
- Able to work in a fast paced, deadline driven, tech environment
Preference given to candidates with :
- 1+ years experience with standard suite of design programs - Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- Multilingual. Knowledge of Spanish, Portuguese, German, French, Korean, Japanese, and/or other languages is highly preferable